Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it don't matter if you are a Yonko fan , Admiral fan , Zoro fan or Sanji fan ....

just imagine this

Luffy and alliance go and fight the two Yonko crew
they have the upper hand
they actually get a chance to win

and then

HERE COME KAIDO AND BIG MOM!!!!!

this would be godly epic​
I can tell you what happens then:

- Kaidou carries the team while Big mom is meming around in the corner cause that's how Oda has used her throughout.

Worst

Custom title
it don't matter if you are a Yonko fan , Admiral fan , Zoro fan or Sanji fan ....

just imagine this

Luffy and alliance go and fight the two Yonko crew
they have the upper hand
they actually get a chance to win

and then

HERE COME KAIDO AND BIG MOM!!!!!

this would be godly epic​
Honestly too many people thinks the alliance stand a chance of winning right know....BM or Kaido ALONE are a high if not hell diff add commanders and stuff and it's just a nightmare...now add anoher Yonko and it's just a bad dream....something needs to happen......

M

MD Zolo

I can't believe that BM pirates were drifting outside Wano shores. Those guys are the epitome of incompetence. May be the first batch (consisting of Smoothie et al.) is already at the banquet and this is the second batch (consisting of Katakuri and Cracker et al.)!!!

So, Apoo is good to fight. That is a good news. It indicates that there isn't a steep gradient among the SNs in terms of power levels.

Finally, if Marco has appeared in Wano, I am confused as to the nature of the war we are about to face. There is less possibility of Onigashima raid failing now.

Honestly too many people thinks the alliance stand a chance of winning right know....BM or Kaido ALONE are a high if not hell diff add commanders and stuff and it's just a nightmare...now add anoher Yonko and it's just a bad dream....something needs to happen......
agree ... even with mink full moon power ... still we are talking 2 Yonko ... Kaido and Big Mom wanted to fight the world ... and be stopped like this now and here?

no ...

as long as big Mom and Kaido are ally .... alliance need more fire power ... AT LEAST another top tier

Status
Not open for further replies.