Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't tell me BM Pirates will think King was the one that pushed them off the cliff again. They'll report this to Big Mom, who thinks Kaido is double-crossing her, and then we get BM vs Kaido.
if they can report to bm. bm wouldve sent king to help them all already and open the gate under waterfall instead.

they can't contact bm. and I bet they are knew who marco is. only by seeing his blue flame.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
anyone have the link to the original korean post that laked the info? not the blog, the korean reddit
https://m.dcinside.com/board/onepieceblood/455492?headid=10

Either the spoilers are fake as fuck (won't be the first time since its yonkou) or Oda is drunk. I'm inclined to believe the former.

Why the fuck are the Big Mom Pirates entering through the water fall and not the secret entrance?

Ok at this point Oda is simply doing the BM pirates dirty.. Like really bro why are they climbing the waterfall again, when Kaido could just turn into a dragon and carry the ship. Or have them use the normal way Kaido's ships get to Wano.
To me it makes more sense they try to climb by the waterfall (either the same as last time or there might be another one) than Kaido revealing the secret entrance to them tho.... Highly doubt he totally trust them, we know for a fact that those kind of alliances are always fishy and pirates (except Luffy lol) just try to betray each other at the best opportunity!! Yet some people think it's Oda's bad/lazy writing, and Kaido just reveal that kind of critical info to a potential enemy?? yea yea..

I don't hate Sanji. If you read the whole of my post, I said it's just too hard to predict who he's gonna fight.

Fact is, the people I've listed have more build-up/chance of fighting those commanders. No one said Sanji won't fight one, just that it's hard to predict one.
you right, oda is unpredictable right now.

Oda right now has too many commander levels on luffy side.

moreover, you got weevil that's probably on his way. maybe marco might fight weevil for his main fight.

Blind is the right term, and I doubt even blind persons would think Marco is King.
But we speak about Oda....
:risitasad::pepemy:
He would do anything if he really plan to let Big mom fight Kaido, even such lazy writing would he done and don´t take it back....
We shouldn´t forget the wedding cake fiasco and also Olinlin shit...
Im legit scary right now of the outcome that Big mom fighting off Kaido and making him weaker only for Luffy to beat him.

https://m.dcinside.com/board/onepieceblood/455492?headid=10

To me it makes more sense they try to climb by the waterfall (either the same as last time or there might be another one) than Kaido revealing the secret entrance to them tho.... Highly doubt he totally trust them, we know for a fact that those kind of alliances are always fishy and pirates (except Luffy lol) just try to betray each other at the best opportunity!! Yet some people think it's Oda's bad/lazy writing, and Kaido just reveal that kind of critical info to a potential enemy?? yea yea..
Thanks, nothing about Luffy and Zoro in that post. But there's probably much more to the chapter to be revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.