Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People who thought Marco is not coming are HONESTLY with all respect, retarded...
Just think about it:
Why would Nekumamuhsi split from the alliance, and we have ALL THIS SCREEN TIME, about Marco joining alliance, and so on... if he is not gonna appear by some plot that made him end up changing his mind... like work your brain and don't fucking just read every line as it is....

When Marco tells Kizaru that he felt pain in a sarcastic way, and Kizaru replies the same when Marco hits him, read between the lines and realize that they both didn't get hurt or damaged... don't be a one-dimensional person who just reads something and just wants it as it is LITERALLY...

Kizaru is coming To wano as well, why WOULD ODA show the panels of Kizaru requesting to go there, EVEN if Akainu disagreed, why would Oda show that if he is not eventually by some plot is going to appear... Hell, maybe Gorosei order Akainu to dispatch an admira to Wano... who knows what might end up happening.. and forces Akainu to send forces there... Kizaru , just like Marco, he is coming.... the real question for me is.... Whether Garp will accompany him because he wants to watch over Luffy this time, OR he's gonna let Luffy do his own thing by himself??? because Vice Admiral Momosagi told him to make a move for his grandson who's being hunted by 2 emperors...

Point is, Oda will not show panels like those, wasting our time so that they don't show up... he would have focused on something else...

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
King really do have the chance of being stronger

not sure why people are looking down at him

he is from a top race .... while Marco is human
he seems to be a master swordsman ... while Marco have no weapon
and we don't know if his DF really is weaker than marco
Haha don't worry I think King is really strong and if I think that Marco is stronger, this would be at least a very high diff fight. King will be insane too and will have one area where he will be mad strong.

And while being top race is good for him, the strongest beings in the verse were all humans. (WB, Roger, Garp, Luffy etc)

I asked Yonkou and he said he posted this because this is how the BMP reacted to Marco, not because of Luffy & Zoro vs Calamities. That stuff is still unconfirmed.
So marco>>>>BMP?? Wth is this shit marco is overhyped he brings the greatest shame to all WB pirates...Flampee alone can snipe that blue bird down lol

Status
Not open for further replies.