Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because Sanji will be YC1 level EOS
:gokulaugh::smithnie:
First, It's not a bad level
Secondly, When he takes every good feature from those YC1, that means he will be the BEST YC1 level out there, meaning he's on a league of his own above YC1, which might be still weaker than an admiral, but would give an admiral an Extreme high diff... and that means even if he's slightly weaker than an admiral, he can still PULL A WIN EoS through the right match up and plot... Again, not a bad LEVEL, excellent level for me at least

Sanji is taking every good feature from YC1:
- Shiryuu: Invisibility
- King: Flight + Fire
- Marco: Flight + His next evolution getting exoskeleton will allow him to have FAST HEALING
- Beckman: We still don't know much about him

Sanji is getting the Good shit from YC1, without having a DF, but ON a LESSER extent because it's NOT done through DF
Sanji without df is just a cp9 like guy. Not YC. Now he got the science power, that what boost him. Without that power, he is just smoker/daifuku level. But with power of science, he is page one level

First, It's not a bad level
Secondly, When he takes every good feature from those YC1, that means he will be the BEST YC1 level out there, meaning he's on a league of his own above YC1, which might be still weaker than an admiral, but would give an admiral an Extreme high diff... and that means even if he's slightly weaker than an admiral, he can still PULL A WIN EoS through the right match up and plot... Again, not a bad LEVEL, excellent level for me at least
So you’re telling me Sanji is on par with Doffy?

I want you guys to remember that the Gorosei put Marco on a similar pedestal to Blackbeard... the same Blackbeard who attempted to challenge the entirety of Marineford.

Marco is not a joke.
Based off of portrayal, he is definitely >> Kat and King.

but he isn't stopping blackbeard. so gorosei are wrong about that. oh blackbeard also fooling them all lol by using shicbukai title to broke ID lol

The BMP and especially smoothie will show her power when they hold off the marines coming to Wano, proving further that the raid won't fail and has no place for it. Marco and Neko just arrived and the BP had no intel on them, the marines will arrive without anyone noticing too, this raid/war in Onigashima will probably be a big mess and will end in Wano's main land.

Sanji without df is just a cp9 like guy. Not YC. Now he got the science power, that what boost him. Without that power, he is just smoker/daifuku level. But with power of science, he is page one level
Science power, blood power, haki power, personal power, friendship power, perverted power, Penis power, who cares LOL

you guys need to get over the stubborness of trying to separate him from technological and power up through different means than the usual personal growth WHICH HE IS GETTING REGARDLESS in every arc, since they all grow as they continue their journey and meet stronger opponents

Status
Not open for further replies.