Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yonko level? Yonko Commander level? Same thing.

What’s interesting is that Sengoku says he’ll “take the blame” for surrendering to Shanks. In other words, Sengoku got in trouble for holding Doberman off of the Yonko. Lol
do you see any trouble for him?
he will get reward instead trouble for saving entire marine ass. dobBerman should practice first to bigger dog which is red dog akainu how to behave properly in front of yonko lol
I'm too lazy to put moment where YC1 lv sabo,g3 luffy and 76 years old rayleigh come unscathed against admirals lmao

S

SinOfGreed

As a Zoro fan, I do not mind seeing a full 1v1 for Marco vs King
I'd like to see them clash but it would be a waste to have the strongest swordsman of the Yonko alliance fight against an already established first commander.

It makes much more sense if Zoro is the one to defeat King on his journey to becoming the WSS. He needs to have some strong wins on his record, and King would allow his haki to bloom like crazy.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
he will get reward instead trouble for saving entire marine ass. dobBerman should practice first to bigger dog which is red dog akainu how to behave properly in front of yonko lol
Nah fam, look at Sengoku’s words here:

“I’ll take responsibility for it”-> I’ll get in trouble for surrendering to you.

Shanks: “Thank you so much for protecting me from the big bad Vice Admiral”

Akainu can go tend to his garden while Doberman wraps things up here

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I'd like to see them clash but it would be a waste to have the strongest swordsman of the Yonko alliance fight against an already established first commander.

It makes much more sense if Zoro is the one to defeat King on his journey to becoming the WSS. He needs to have some strong wins on his record, and King would allow his haki to bloom like crazy.
And King is nothing but a small piece to the puzzle too, I expect something much better :3

Status
Not open for further replies.