Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or the fact you can't show me a pic of Doffy "saying you can go free" so I'm calling you out too
When they are CLEARLY enemies on that war, AGAINST EACH OTHER, with few minutes ago, proposing a plan for Crocodile to ally, cause he said "WB era is over" next to Jozu, and also, we have Doffy KILLING Oars, and with Atmos, Atmos he was having big Grduge against Doffy.... Now, do you realize how fucking illogical your reasoning sound compared to Jozu simply breaking out of it by brute force like Luffy did?
But your favoritsm for Doffy just can't let you admit that
Dude, you are the one creating essays over why Joz broke himself out when have zero rectifiable proof that he did lol. It's the same Joz that fell to Aokiji's freezing and lost an arm, while Doflamingo broke out of it like nothing. I'm not telling you that Doflamingo let him go, I'm telling you, you don't have proof of anything happening lol.

And yet, I gave you an example where he clearly let someone go. Atomos was clearly begging for Doflamingo to stop. It's clear that Atomos himself can't break Doflamingo's parasite. At some point, Doflamingo MUST HAVE LET HIM GO because he's present when the WB pirates fight Akainu.

You aren't calling me out for shit.I am merely telling you, you can't make a definite statement that Joz didn't break out on his own or if he did. You have no proof.

And lmao, who doesn't have a favoritism for Doflamingo. He's like the best OP villain. Joz has very few moments and all of them are at Marineford.

Nah fam, look at Sengoku’s words here:

“I’ll take responsibility for it”-> I’ll get in trouble for surrendering to you.

Shanks: “Thank you so much for protecting me from the big bad Vice Admiral”

Akainu can go tend to his garden while Doberman wraps things up here
no you take it wrong. what Sengoku mean is I'll claim all the rewards [later]

proven later kong ask him to stay and give him big paid with low responsibility.lol

The flow of this forum works like this: LOL ZORO GOT CUT HAHHAH WHAT A NOOB
ZORO BEATS A CALAMITY AND WE HAVE NO ARGUMENTS: HAHAH BUT HE FAINTED EARLIER
Actually it works like this:

Zoro fans for years: hahaha Vergo, hahaha Doflamingo neg diff
Sanji fans for years: But his body was a mess and he didn't know his power
Zoro fans (which includes the majority of the mods in any forum): hahaha Lanji

Sanji fans for some month any now and then after years of being mocked: hahaha Zoro fainted
Zoro fans: actually if you look closely to that panel his stomach was growling, he fainted because he was hungry (even if he ate the day before). You are toxic, here my dear pink boys take this emote to troll them :pagemoji:

Sanji fans for a week:

Zoro fans: but but his clothes, no you can't have the coolest emote ever created :kayneshrug:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Actually it works like this:

Zoro fans for years: hahaha Vergo, hahaha Doflamingo neg diff
Sanji fans for years: But his body was a mess and he didn't know his power
Zoro fans (which includes the majority of the mods in any forum): hahaha Lanji

Sanji fans for some month any now and then after years of being mocked: hahaha Zoro fainted
Zoro fans: actually if you look closely to that panel his stomach growling, he fainted because he was hungry (even if he ate the day before). You are toxic, here my dear pink boys take this emote to troll them :pagemoji:

Sanji fans for a week:

Zoro fans: but but his clothes, no you can't have the coolest emote ever created :kayneshrug:
Sorry I wasn't on the forums involving One Piece when Sanji was getting hate. I say what I see from my POV RN.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
LMAO sanji fans are really happy that king doesn't fight zoro ?
Don't forget it, if Zoro doesn't fight King, sanji won't fight a calamity for sure haha! Jack is for dukes so it means queen and kaido for luffy, kidd, zoro, law :gokulaugh:
Rather to see zoro doesn't fight a yc or sanji winning against a calamity ? Make your choice low IQ fans ..
From a Zoro fan perspective, I don't like it at all.
Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen from the start of the arc for me.

LMAO sanji fans are really happy that king doesn't fight zoro ?
Don't forget it, if Zoro doesn't fight King, sanji won't fight a calamity for sure haha! Jack is for dukes so it means queen and kaido for luffy, kidd, zoro, law :gokulaugh:
Rather to see zoro doesn't fight a yc or sanji winning against a calamity ? Make your choice low IQ fans ..
Zoro is fighting Orochi my dear. Yall wanted Orochi vs Zoro since end of WCI. Why yall change all of a sudden:milaugh:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
no you take it wrong. what Sengoku mean is I'll claim all the rewards [later]

proven later kong ask him to stay and give him big paid with low responsibility.lol
If there was a reward for surrendering to Shanks then every marine should’ve wanted to, but only Sengoku did with Doberman objecting lol.

Just stop the charade bro, the Vice Admirals are extremely strong, there’s no shame in Shanks being weaker than them. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.