Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there was a reward for surrendering to Shanks than every marine should’ve wanted to, but only Sengoku did with Doberman objecting lol.

Just stop the charade bro, the Vice Admirals are extremely strong, there’s no shame in Shanks being weaker than them. Lol
dobBerman objected then Sengoku replied. you got it wrong. like I said. he just simply wants the rewards which he already got.

yea Vice admirals are really strong. that why oda put smoker inside tashigi's body.

J

Jo_Ndule

Pre fs Luffy competition : admirals, Yonko
Law competition : Fuji Doffy
Jack competition : Fuji Tsuru Sengoku

I guess Jack, pré fs Luffy and Law > Katakuri since

BM is below Marco since she didn't fight any top tier back then in WCI

Bring up one CoA or CoO feat or Combat skills that even place Marco above G3 Luffy? Zero.
Pre ts Apoo has same AP as Marco.

Marco King Smoothie are all just common commanders who don't have any real individual hype nor portrayal

Until a top tier calls Marco or King among mightiest, undefeated, having CoC, FS and Awakening + top tier speed and combat skills.
Until then, Marco isn't even clearly above Smoothie/Cracker or Doffy.

He can fly like he wants, 1v 1 Marco/King can't beat Smoothie. They can only kick away the ship (facing upward) that the Smoothie is stuck on.

Although I would like Luffy to destroy Queen ( for disrespecting Luffy lol)and then go for Kaido's head....Luffy beating Queen would actually be a waste xD.... I hope some other SH or SHs have the fight of their lives and defeat him....
Similar to Blueno in EL, destroying Tobi Roppo will be enough to hype up Luffy's new Haki powers imo......
Luffy is destroying Jack 100% there is build up for it since Zou... Don't know if Jack will be KO'd but Luffy will outclass him in the clash.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I feel like this thread is getting off topic. Stay on topic or I’m locking it.

The topic: Will the BMP attempt to climb the waterfall for a third time or just go home in shame lmaooo?
You ever seen a spoilers thread stay on topic, TAC?? It’s like chocolate covered cherries, it only happens once a year and most people don’t notice or care.

Guys you need to get this straight, there are a lot of YC level characters in the alliance:
Luffy YC1+
Marco YC1
Kid YC2
Law YC3
Ashura Doji YC2
Denjiro YC2
Neko YC3
Inu YC3
Jinbe YC3
It's quite clear that characters in Wano arc will be defeated multiple times and will get back even stronger, and that includes both antagonists and protagonists with exception of Yonko of course.
Yes, Zoro and Sanji will get their 1v1 against the allstars in lost round of the war, but as of right now they are not ready to do that, they need power ups and experience, Zoro and Sanji's gole in this arc is to move from vet level to YC1 which is a Big power jump and requires consistent progression in power but before that some needs to fight against guys like:
Smoothie
Snack
King
Queen
Jack
(Possibly Katakuri and Cracker too if they come to Wano)
It's crystal clear that the scabbards are getting their revanche much against allstars since beast pirates used derty tricks against them 20 years ago and Neko and will fight against Jack for sure.
Asura vs King
Denjiro vs Queen
Neko and Inu vs Jack
Asura, Denjiro and Neko, Inu will get defeated which will hype the beast pirates up but then we will have
Marco vs King
Luffy vs Jack
Kid vs Queen
Law vs Smoothie
And in this case the good guys will win but then the best pairets will come back even stronger and at that point Zoro and Sanji will be ready to fight against them.

I would love a quick clash between them just for fans purpose but nothing more than that.
Imagine this Neko's ship arrive at the bay and King tries to attack them and from outta nowhere RKO! ( sorry I like WWE )
From outta nowhere, Marco kicks him or something, and King is like MARCO THE PHOENIX!!!
Yeah for that i'm hyped too, a little clash between two YC1. Because if king and marco fight equally and zoro takes after that king, it means ... :ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.