Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

You're doing a poor job at explaining why Magellan is weak. He is the guy that is in charge of securing several legendary pirates, the guy that had 3 high tides running from him(Jinbe, Croc and Ivankov).

He lost a 10v1 to a group that included his near equal Shiryu, and that's supposed to be an L? Doesn't that sound stupid to you.

You know who else also got damaged by pre time skip Luffy? Garp. That same version of Luffy also survived attacks from Mihawk and Borsalino.

Also, most characters who we've only seen fight pre time skip don't have that many haki feats
Completely different scenarios.

Magellan was fighting to kill luffy while garp was holding his tears and doing his best to stop luffy without hurting him.

C

CensoredbyWG

Think we have to see the condition garp was in before he take the attack since we don't even know how the fight was going with Kuzan.
We also have to see how much damage the Shiryu attack did .
As for him being a glass canon one good attack can KO and he fighting a admiral while he could be hurt .
Lets wait for the chapter, but its not looking good for garp and shiryu.
Post automatically merged:

Do you not realize what's happening?

If Kuzan uses COC before Logia Awakening, that means Logia Awakening > COC!

:steef:
If kuzan can generate as much ice as he can without awakening, what could his awakening do???

I won't be surprised if oda gives aokiji the ability to freeze time for a few seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, it is now hard confirmed (in case it wasn't obvious) that the admirals held back at MF.

I don't remember Akainu, Aokiji, or Kizaru throwing nuclear punches
You don't need that much effort to realize they held back massively

Their faces at the end of the arc, it's like they weren't even trying

Even Akainu who went through a lot, looked like he still had a lot to go

And now to think Akainu and Aokiji fought for 10 days straight.. It's insane

G

Gorosei Informer

Also, it is now hard confirmed (in case it wasn't obvious) that the admirals held back at MF.

I don't remember Akainu, Aokiji, or Kizaru throwing nuclear punches
They definitely didn't, they were held back, since they were fighting on home territory too.

The biggest haki thing they did was blocking the tsunami or w/e by using emission/barrier haki together.

Kuzan used haki I think to dodge WB's haki infused impaling attack on him too?

There's plenty of fodders for him to neg, still pretending that this mf was going to do shit against the alliance when he needs 99% of the Navy's forces just for the weakest Younkou crew...
Kizaru's lucky to have another top tier with him because no single character is beating Luffy and Zoro together after Wano and the rest of the Strawhats aren't losing to Vice Admirals. :risitameh:
It kinda funny since the SH right now having a hard time vs seraphim but man did marines went all out even with that .
I kinda expect VP launch some nukes or something lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.