- 조로와 도망중에 길을 잃는다
- 사사키의 능력공개
현상금 10억베리 능력자가 아닌 어인임 피셔타이거를 도왔음
- 후즈후 역시 능력자가 아니고 아직 무명이다
- 2명은 공개보류
- 야마토가 등장함

Luffy discloses the plan to Queen.
Zoro loses his way while escaping.
Sasaki's ability reveal, bounty : 1Billion berries, he doesn't have a df fruit(?) and helped Fisher tiger (somewhere in the past?)
Who'sWho doesn't also have a df and is still nameless(?)
Yamato appears in the chapter.
I have my doubts of whether this is real... Luffy discloses the plan to Queen? Yikes. Zoro gets lost WHILE escaping? Too much yikes.

Add to that we get a Marco, Izo and Nekomamushi appearance and it's too much. Not to mention a bounty reveal of Sasaki, and heck, even a Yamato appearance. I really have my doubts.

If Sasaki has really a 1B I can see Who´s Who even have something above lol.
I never see any Flying six having similar bounty as Jack, with this Oda skyhyping them so much that at this point I don´t believe that they beeing only YC4lvl, they are at least in Jack lvl for sure lol if these spoilers are true. Overall it would explain why Kaido was proud of them and want to show them to Linlin, his new force who is almost or equal to the Calamity...

T

The Penguin

Well... It makes sense in certain way because Who's Who was making preparations in the first short spoilers and maybe Yamato's intro is the last page of the chapter.

Marco, Izo and Nekomamushi thing could be only one page for this chapter and that's all...

Dudes, don't forget that Oda must put all pieces over the board fast as fuck.

If Sasaki has really a 1B I can see Who´s Who even have something above lol.
I never see any Flying six having similar bounty as Jack, with this Oda skyhyping them so much that at this point I don´t believe that they beeing only YC4lvl, they are at least in Jack lvl for sure lol if these spoilers are true. Overall it would explain why Kaido was proud of them and want to show them to Linlin, his new force who is almost or equal to the Calamity...
I hopw they are true so that Sasaki and Who's Who can fight Jinbe and Killer without making them seem weakling when Sanji and Zoro defeats King and Queen :hihihi:

These bounties are crazy wtf. If this is even real.
Post automatically merged:

That's way too high. 1Billion? :suresure:
Tbh, regardless if the spoiler is fake or real, I half expect Sasaki/Who's Who to have between 800 Mil to 1 billion berries. They want to challenge the All Stars, meaning they should be "around" their bounties/strength relatively speaking.

Anyway, the spoiler just seems way too much. If true, you'd have:

- Luffy having a scene with Queen (spoiling the plan)
- Zoro getting lost
- Kid/Apoo continuing the fallout from Kid's attack
- Sasaki bounty reveal, relationship with Fisher Tiger and powers (?)
- Who's Who's powers (?) and bounty (?), then his beef with Queen and them looking for Yamato
- A Yamato reveal
- Kinemon's group encountering BM
- BM looking at Chopper
- Marco, Neko and Izo stopping the BM children.

Its just WAY too much for one chapter lol, unless literally every page is dedicated to a new scene lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.