Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

I dont think either Bellamy or Saint Charlos are helping your case here... :milaugh:
Both are scrubs, that's why they were defeated by a single punch.
Nobody worth his salt would ever be taken out by Luffy's one punch.

Weapon is by definition superior otherwise what is the reason they are invented...
Because he wouldnt be able to take out people weaker than Katakuri who are used to getting hit unlike Katakuri who isnt.
It is Katakuri's weakness that he brought onto himself by avoiding the hits. The main difference actually is that one handles blunt damage well while the other doesnt.

Luffy wasnt strong enough to beat Doffy on his own. We both know that.
Doffy takes hits far better than Katakuri. If Katakuri had near immunity to blunt damage he would tank hundred of Luffy's punches too.
Luffy's punches are simply weak. Even Garp's punches are weak and they are far above Luffy's...
You are creating imaginary laws to support your argument. It is nonsense to debate on that.

Brass Knuckles are not superior than a Knee/Elbow attack for example or even a kick.

Being used to get hit or not was never said to make someone tougher or not. Ace isn't used to get hit and still endured long enough against Teach. Teach is used to get hit but still got one-shotted by Magellan.

It was never stated that Katakuri had a weakness like that. Luffy can handle blunt damage but is always avoiding when he can.

Luffy was strong enough to defeat Doffy on his own. That's why he did it.

Yes Doflamingo tanked better hits than Katakuri and yes if Katakuri had Kaido's DF as you are proposing he would tank not only hundred but thousands of Luffy's punches.

Luffy's can punch weak or hard. Example is his last punch overcoming Kaido WSM. Garp's punches being weak is headcannon of yours. One punch of him made a huge explosion without having any kind of DF. Best non-DF non-Weapon feat we ever saw.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The Math just doesn't add up. I don't get why Garp keeps getting a pass when even in this chapter he quite literally disappoints.

Garp is perceived as ~ Roger so we could literally put an Old Roger in this scenario, do you think it would fit his portrayal if he lies on the ground close to being defeated after fighting Kuzan + YC1 + three fodders?
That is no worthy PK level combatant for me.

I'm not slandering Garp but his showings don't add up with hype around him. He was always just ~ Sengoku, beating him in an Akainu vs Aokiji type of battle.
Old sick Whitebeard suffered far worse.
Garp is directly beneath Kuzan at the moment so it doesn't matter.

Besides, he's just one guy now, I'm sure he will be worth as much as Whitebeard/Roger if he was the Captain of a Yonko Crew, same for Sengoku too.
They are basically giving every Marine a bounty, imo this is how Oda wants us to view Marine Powerlevels.

He's still a Vice Admiral though, even though his Legendary Status might end up putting him on the same level as Admirals.

Though i agree, Garp as a Yonko Crew's Captain would be worth 5 Billion atleast.
That means the Admirals are not even worth the 3b. Carried by a superior rank without distinction between new and old Admirals while a stronger marine is lowballed. :ihaha:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The Math just doesn't add up. I don't get why Garp keeps getting a pass when even in this chapter he quite literally disappoints.

Garp is perceived as ~ Roger so we could literally put an Old Roger in this scenario, do you think it would fit his portrayal if he lies on the ground close to being defeated after fighting Kuzan + YC1 + three fodders?
That is no worthy PK level combatant for me.

I'm not slandering Garp but his showings don't add up with hype around him. He was always just ~ Sengoku, beating him in an Akainu vs Aokiji type of battle.
He got stabbed really bad because of koby being a bitch

No, he received his bounty when the Shichibukai are dissolved, before Cross Guild got formed.
Lol

Brand-new starts talking about how CG is dangerous
Then someone asks "what are the bounties we are ensuing them"
Meaning what are bounties on them as CG members
Then Brannew tells us how much they are worth
After that he again talks about CG being dangerous!

They literally spell out that they still lack wealth

What kind braindead bozos you have to be to unironically think that bozos who live in a circus tent have anywhere near wealth that of force that rules the whole world?
The Cross Guild isn't the underworld, it is sponsored by it. Same underworld that is willing to pay people 5B for Law's fruit. They have enough resources and would have interest in an admiral's head rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.