Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better Haki as in? She was legit helpless as soon as BB caught her. I doubt it'd have been the same with Doffy. The most you can is that she has the barrier variant, which even her sisters have. Doffy can do stuff like this with sheer physical strength and basic CoA:
Lol, what can Doflamingo do in the same position? Whatever he has done against Aokiji was based on his devil fruit. Grabbing by BB make it useless. You are comparing shittiest version of Luffy to Blackbeard to show physical prowess of Doflamingo. I mean Luffy was able to send caesar towards the edge of the island from the lab using G3.

It's what i think.
Shiryu just isn't Mihawk, bro.
Shiryu doesnt have to be Mihawk, but he could be a very powerful character. Lets say, someone deserving 2.5 billion. My point is, Zoro already unlocked the most powerful haki there is. If his next fight is all about training CoO (the most inconsistent power in the verse), it would be extremely underwhelming.

Last edited:
Similar to how luffy needed to strengthen his observation haki to stand a chance against Katakuri but it didn’t automatically become an easy fight because of it

It should be the same with zoro and shiryu
That's how I want it to go, I really like Shiryu, but it's hard to picture him withstanding blows from serious Zoro after what he's showing.

At least, power-wise, Shiryu has shown he's capable of stabbing Garp through the chest, so he does have attack power regardless of the cheap tricks he used to land the blow (Garp jumped in, so Garp wasn't off guard and could have blocked with haki).

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Shiryu doesnt have to be Mihawk, but he could be a very powerful character though. Lets say, someone deserving 2.5 billion. My point is, Zoro already unlocked the most powerful haki there is. If his next fight is all about training CoO (the most inconsistent power in the verse), it would be extremely underwhelming.
That's pretty much it though... like what do you think will happen in that fight?
Like what are the aspects that you think Zoro would improve in from the start to the end of the fight, in order to beat Shiryu?

His entire Hype in Post TS goes around his Fruit, the perfect fruit for someone to reach a higher level in Observation Haki.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Daily reminder Doffy used his df + haki to overpower Luffy

That's not better physical strength
He was matched by base luffy in cqc
Base luffy isn't matching Hancock in cqc
It was literally a kick where he's not even confirmed to use Haki although he should've used it. That's almost G3(almost) level output from a kick. That's an insane display of physical strength right there. He literally put cracks in a mountain to break free after Leo Bazooka. Luffy'd trash Hancock if she's in the same scenario as Doffy. Can she even stand up after GN?

RHP would never be SHs opponents

Rocks (BP/ BMP) --> BBP --> WG

Shanks and WBP were never meant to be SHP opponents
CG are former villains...Mihawj is Zoro's master, they won't fight
So how we will know that SH surpassed RHP? When Luffy aid that him wants defeat and surpass RHP, than him will become PK crew.

Shanks is the last Pirate who Luffy will fight.

Similar to how luffy needed to strengthen his observation haki to stand a chance against Katakuri but it didn’t automatically become an easy fight because of it

It should be the same with zoro and shiryu
What does shiryu have ? That's the question
If his haki and sword skills suck then he gets stomped once Zoro gets COO upgrade.

Katakuri was skilled and powerful outside of fs
Matching his CoO wouldn't give you advantage to dominate him unless you're top tier.

Shiryu will either end up like Doffy or King
Either gets mid diffed as Doffy lost to G4 or low diff as King lost to EnOu Zoro
(Overlal the fight will be very high diff or extreme diff tho)

Status
Not open for further replies.