Future Events Big mom will kill Garp

Claiming other people “do not understand much” is rich coming from you, man. Oda’s done some wacky things, but Garp coming to and then dying in Wano would be outrageous even by the author’s standards. Garp’s demise would make Luffy furious, but he doesn’t have the same relationship with his grandfather as he did with his brother. There would be emotional impact, but not one as strong as watching Ace burn to a crisp in his arms. Beyond that, he would be one player of many and counting; Garp is more than capable of holding his own against Big Mom and/or Kaido, and their YCs to a lesser extent, and those are the only enemies who would be able to keep up with HIM more than the other way around. Other people will be occupied with the quasi-Rocks underlings, and others still would also be fighting Linlin/Kaido, so Garp doesn’t even have to be the main player on Luffy’s side.
people are forgetitng this is not a Vs battle thread where BM and Kaido beats Garp cuz they are stronger. like u said narratively there is no reason to have these ppl fight and get Garp killed. we already had Luffy lose a family member in a war and realizing he is weak. No need to repeat the same plot for the sake "Muh Yonko StRoNk". there are enough ppl on our side who can be sacrificed to add to emotional value if oda wants.
If Garp needs to die, imo it should be by the Gov. or BB. Garp going down to the very establishment he tried to protect will be lit to see.:funky:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
people are forgetitng this is not a Vs battle thread where BM and Kaido beats Garp cuz they are stronger. like u said narratively there is no reason to have these ppl fight and get Garp killed. we already had Luffy lose a family member in a war and realizing he is weak. No need to repeat the same plot for the sake "Muh Yonko StRoNk". there are enough ppl on our side who can be sacrificed to add to emotional value if oda wants.
If Garp needs to die, imo it should be by the Gov. or BB. Garp going down to the very establishment he tried to protect will be lit to see.:funky:
All of this is correct, especially the part about emotional value. Law dying, specifically in the service of saving Luffy, would have HUGE consequences and could potentially turn the tide of the battle...not that I necessarily WANT him to, but he makes way more sense as a sacrifice than Garp. Hell, Law’s already there! How convenient! :christindeed:

Garp wouldn't be wasted for someone like BM. He is legend, like WB was, remember how epic his exit was?

BM is walking troll, Oda made her bond with Chopper n Tam for a reason, and thn there's also her Hunger tantrums.
now now we shouldn't bully the weak. :catcry:seeing how things have been for BM and BMP so far, we should stand up for them.:madmonk:
#StopBullying
#SaveBM
#BMPDeservesBetter
:finally:

J

Jo_Ndule

Claiming other people “do not understand much” is rich coming from you, man. Oda’s done some wacky things, but Garp coming to and then dying in Wano would be outrageous even by the author’s standards. Garp’s demise would make Luffy furious, but he doesn’t have the same relationship with his grandfather as he did with his brother. There would be emotional impact, but not one as strong as watching Ace burn to a crisp in his arms. Beyond that, he would be one player of many and counting; Garp is more than capable of holding his own against Big Mom and/or Kaido, and their YCs to a lesser extent, and those are the only enemies who would be able to keep up with HIM more than the other way around. Other people will be occupied with the quasi-Rocks underlings, and others still would also be fighting Linlin/Kaido, so Garp doesn’t even have to be the main player on Luffy’s side.
Garp is bounded to die or get brutally damaged in Wano.
Everyone kicked to Rocks/God Valley will come to Wano (Shiki too might reappear)

Up until now Luffy was just mad and wanted to beat BM, but it's not personal as with Kaido and Teach
At first Luffy was just Tagging along to beat Kaido then once he got slammed and mocked , he now has a personal beef with Kaido.

BM : possibly Killing Garp
Teach : the reason why Ace was captured
Kaido : beating Luffy and possibly killing Hyou

Old Garp isn't able to hold off Kaido or Big Mom past mid diff.
You expect too much, the dude way past his prime... Even in his prime he needed to grow stronger by training his Haki to beat Chinjao after many clashes.

Garp has never been above BM EXCEPT when Big Mom was in rocks.

Stop clinging to his "hero, Roger rival"
He was being Stalemated by Chinjao and needed CoA upgrade for Chinjao
Imagine Garp fighting Kaido/BM, he would need more CoA training to even damage them.

Last edited by a moderator:
All of this is correct, especially the part about emotional value. Law dying, specifically in the service of saving Luffy, would have HUGE consequences and could potentially turn the tide of the battle...not that I necessarily WANT him to, but he makes way more sense as a sacrifice than Garp. Hell, Law’s already there! How convenient! :christindeed:
Law fans wont be so happy:funky:. but yeah his death bears more value for the fandom. i mean the dude managed to be 2nd in popolarity poll so many fans like him most likely. after Law's interaction with Sengoku i dont think he will die NOW. i think u will make it to the final war...then anything could happen

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Garp is bounded to die or get brutally damaged in Wano.
Everyone kicked to Rocks/God Valley will come to Wano (Shiki too might reappear)

Up until now Luffy was just mad and wanted to beat BM, but it's not personal as with Kaido and Teach
At first Luffy was just Tagging along to beat Kaido then once he got slammed and mocked , he now has a personal beef with Kaido.

BM : possibly Killing Garp
Teach : the reason why Ace was captured
Kaido : beating Luffy and possibly killing Hyou

Old Garp isn't able to hold off Kaido or Big Mom past mid diff.
You expect too much, the dude way past his prime... Even in his prime he needed to grow stronger by training his Haki to beat Chinjao after many clashes.

Garp has never been above BM EXCEPT when Big Mom was in rocks.

Stop clinging to his "hero, Roger rival"
He was been Stalemated by Chinjao and needle CoA upgrade for Chinjao
Imagine Garp fighting Kaido/BM, he would need more CoA training to even damage them.
The only part of this I agree with is that Shiki might make an appearance, I think that would be cool.

Luffy’s personal vendetta with Big Mom started in Fishman Island, and that was before she tried to poach one of his nakama; don’t act like he doesn’t already have an emotional investment in her defeat. You’re also still acting like Garp would be the main player in a fight against Linlin or Kaido instead of a participant, there are already a LOT of people aiming for their heads at the moment. His one-on-one diff with either in this scenario is immaterial.

Look at the unneccessary hating from Big Mom downplayers.

Sure, Garp (with Roger's help) defeated Rox Pirates in the past. Yet, there must be a reason why Roger himself avoided Big Mom later in WCI even after he defeated Big Mom's old crew!!!
Reason: he was afraid.

Now imagine
Big Mom, who hasn't even complained once about her old age. Whose iron baloon body remains without any injuries.

Vs

Old Garp, who kept bitching about how his body nowadays can't function the same as how it used to be decades ago. Whose old body got bleed by Morgan and Dadan's attack

^ it doesn't take a genius to conclude which 1 has been getting weaker over the decades

If the 2 ever clash, bloody Garp will say "Now I understand why you avoided this monster. Today we two will meet again, old friend."

Baloon that will burst from one Punch. BM will be added alongside Chin jao name that helped Garp train, or flex muscles. :smithnie:
garp will demolished bm like the way he did to chinjao?

same garp who get sent flying and get his head blooded by pre ts g2?
Post automatically merged:

big mom should try not to get tossed by jinbei on a ship
first
:goatasure:
same like garp get tossed by pre ts g2.

While I don't believe this will happen, I do believe current Big Mom could defeat and kill Garp. Garp wankers and Big Mom down players should realize that Garp is not in his prime anymore, he even said that he hates getting old and that he's not like what he was in the past.

Big Mom on the other hand who is a decade younger than Garp is apparently still in her prime, she is healthy and doesn't complain about getting old. The only sickness she has is her hunger pangs but other than that she is pretty much very healthy, don't forget that both Big Mom and Kaido are also much more stronger than they were in the past.