Future Events Big mom will kill Garp

Why would he invade WCI?
Is that this stupid argument again that Marines never tried to take out the Yonkou?
The WG wants and supports the existence of the Yonkou system, what individual Marines think doesn't matter because the last decision will be made by the government.

Did i answer your question?
Now would you be so kind to answer mine?
Why would Big Mom attack Garp that's hiding inside Marineford? It's suicide.
And it should be Marines who pursuing pirates and not the other way around.

Garp is more than capable of holding his own against Big Mom and/or Kaido
he and sengoku couldnt even hold pre ts blackbeard properly let alone holds bm and kaido at same time. back time ace cannot touch wb in his sleep due to greatness of WB advanced coa, but later squardo and all those marine fodders easily can stab and shoot wb. same like pre ts G2 can make an open wound in garp's head at marineford war.these ppl have changed alot by time.

38 years ago roger and garp beat rocks yeah true fact, but doesnt mean that thing never change to the end, later WB ( who ppl claimed suffers defeat by garp and roger at valley end, just like kaido and linlin ) fought roger countless time on equal ground, and roger himself avoid to confront BM. that's all because some people are grow stronger while some of them being old and weaker. rocks only groups that have incompetent team of works and wb already said that each of them hate each other.

just like what sengoku said. if bmp and bp formed alliance, it will be the formation of worst pirate crew, means this alliance is way dangerous/stronger than rocks pirate itself. even akainu say the balance of the world will tip to the pirate side if bm and kaido allied.means all those shichi/SSG and marines are meant to balance 1 emperor not two let alone four. since each emperor rival/enemy to the other and doesnt work together unlike marine wg and shichibukai.

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
he and sengoku couldnt even hold pre ts blackbeard properly let alone holds bm and kaido at same time. back time ace cannot touch wb in his sleep due to greatness of WB advanced coa, but later squardo and all those marine fodders easily can stab and shoot wb. same like pre ts G2 can make an open wound in garp's head at marineford war.these ppl have changed alot by time.

38 years ago roger and garp beat rocks yeah true fact, but doesnt mean that thing never change to the end, later WB ( who ppl claimed suffers defeat by garp and roger at valley end, just like kaido and linlin ) fought roger countless time on equal ground, and roger himself avoid to confront BM. that's all because some people are grow stronger while some of them being old and weaker. rocks only groups that have incompetent team of works and wb already said that each of them hate each other.

just like what sengoku said. if bmp and bp formed alliance, it will be the formation of worst pirate crew, means this alliance is way dangerous/stronger than rocks pirate itself. even akainu say the balance of the world will tip to the pirate side if bm and kaido allied.means all those shichi/SSG and marines are meant to balance 1 emperor not two let alone four. since each emperor rival/enemy to the other and doesnt work together unlike marine wg and shichibukai.
Starting your argument by saying they couldn’t handle Blackbeard, who had just gained a second powerful DF on top of his first and jumped in at the end of a long, drawn out battle immediately invalidates whatever you wrote after it, which I did not read. Also, find me the panel where Garp had any interactions with Teach or his crew; it was only Sengoku who engaged them, and he wasn’t exactly struggling to knock them around.

Starting your argument by saying they couldn’t handle Blackbeard, who had just gained a second powerful DF on top of his first and jumped in at the end of a long, drawn out battle immediately invalidates whatever you wrote after it, which I did not read. Also, find me the panel where Garp had any interactions with Teach or his crew; it was only Sengoku who engaged them, and he wasn’t exactly struggling to knock them around.
who care if he just gained gura gura no mi, kaido or bm still beat mf teach.he just noob pseudo yonko at that time. he admitted himself he isnt ready for akainu or shanks.

so garp run away after be in front of sengoku on that panel? i see lol

Last edited:
You see any punches being thrown between Garp and Blackbeard? No? Then stop powerscaling something that didn’t actually happen.
i see. so for you he was running away after being in front of sengoku. ah didnt they also works together against poor shiki.but i guess for you it just 1 vs 1 until oda draws exchanging punch lol

like when you say "garp can holds kaido and bm",have you see any punches between them ?no? then stop powerscaling something that didnt happen lol

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
i see. so for you he was running away after being in front of sengoku. ah didnt they also works together against poor shiki.but i guess for you it just 1 vs 1 until oda draws exchanging punch lol
Hahahahaha!! I can’t believe you really misunderstand the series to this degree!! Nothing you’re saying even has to do with the topic at hand, even your subconscious knows you’re wrong!! :luffylaugh:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
lol you cant run by laughing...just answer that simple question. did garp fight blackbeards along with sengoku or not ?
The answer to that question is both evident and totally unrelated to the topic at hand, so no, Garp didn’t fight Blackbeard. I’m sure you’ll consider this your victory, and you totally won the discussion we weren’t having in this thread, so congrats!!

The answer to that question is both evident and totally unrelated to the topic at hand, so no, Garp didn’t fight Blackbeard. I’m sure you’ll consider this your victory, and you totally won the discussion we weren’t having in this thread, so congrats!!
so with all that rampage that blackbeard made and garp being in front of sengoku, but all he did just to watch?okay then.
i dont need to win, i just want to tell you that something in this world called "off-panel".

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
so with all that rampage that blackbeard made and garp being in front of sengoku, and all he did just to watch?okay then.
i dont need to win, i just want to tell you that something in this world called "off-panel".
Jesus, dude, WHY do you think this argument holds any water? We’re not talking about Blackbeard, Sengoku, or Marineford; this is about Garp and Big Mom in Wano. You’re bringing up a ton of off-topic shit for...what, exactly? What point do YOU think you’re trying to make?

Jesus, dude, WHY do you think this argument holds any water? We’re not talking about Blackbeard, Sengoku, or Marineford; this is about Garp and Big Mom in Wano. You’re bringing up a ton of off-topic shit for...what, exactly? What point do YOU think you’re trying to make?
lol i've made point to the topic before you say garps can holds his own against kaido and big mom