Future Events Big mom will kill Garp

She ain't killing shit.
Worst yonko, shitteist 'top tier' and is also one of the worst written female characters to have ever been created in fiction.

Trash
Let's see Kaido was defeated seven times and captured eighteen times, was almost defeated by Oden. Shanks lost an arm to a east blue sea king, and Mihawk lost interest in fighting Shanks after Shanks lost his arm.

Yeah Oda hasn't treated Big Mom the best but don't act like the other Yonko's are being treated any better, also other than Oda's bias towards Nami he has never been good when it comes to writing female characters.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Let's see Kaido was defeated seven times and captured eighteen times, was almost defeated by Oden. Shanks lost an arm to a east blue sea king, and Mihawk lost interest in fighting Shanks after Shanks lost his arm.

Yeah Oda hasn't treated Big Mom the best but don't act like the other Yonko's are being treated any better, also other than Oda's bias towards Nami he has never been good when it comes to writing female characters.
Touche.
But none of the other top tiers have ever been treated like such clowns. None of the others have had their enraged attacks blocked by Chopper, blitzed by Brook, knocked off by Jinbe, and then proceed to nearly die of hunger - only to be pitied by her enemies.

None of them has ever had amnesia, and they have never got caught lacking by a commander level foe; while getting their skull caved in by another.

While it's true that Oda cannot write female characters bar probably Nami, and to an extent Boa to save his life, it's not enough of an excuse for her poor showings. She's suppose to be a top tier and she's absolutely lacking comparatively speaking.

This arc might clown Kaido though so I might change my opinion later, but for now she's really really poor and she will not be killing anyone, let alone Garp.

But none of the other top tiers have ever been treated like such clowns. None of the others have had their personal weapon used against them and eventually stolen by Nami, enraged attacks blocked by Chopper, blitzed by Brook, knocked off by Jinbe, and then proceed to nearly die of hunger - only to be pitied by her enemies.

None of them has ever had amnesia, been reduced to Chopper's plot device, and they have never got caught lacking by a commander level foe; while getting their skull caved in by another.
Two small additions to your list. :cheers:

at this point its more of a "Oda thing" than a "Big mom thing". he goes out of his way to shit on BM and BMP in general:josad:
dude cant go 10 chap straight w/o clowning BM and her incompetent crew. makes u wonder IS Katakuri really her child?:choppawhat:
it cant be that she kidnapped Kata when he was a child:risitasad::endthis:

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Big mom in her prime huh. What version of one piece are you reading?
Same one as you, bro...post that panel all you want; I’m not debating the difference in abilities between a 68 year old woman and a 78 year old man again, I haven’t forgotten the last time you and I clashed on the definition of a person’s prime years. That translation could be referring to their military might more than their personal strength, but the point is moot because Garp isn’t coming to Wano regardless.

ugh. can someone remind the yonkostans this is not a Vs battle thread? this is a discussion thread. its not power level. we get it, an active yonko can beat a out of prime 78 old retiree. Congrats. now move on and discuss the ACTUAL topic of this thread. its about Big Mom killing Garp Not Can she beat him in a fight?

why would BM kill Garp? why would Garp even come to Wano? How would these 2 would meet? How many times did the MC of One Piece lose a loved one? How many times did it happen due to an Enemy? Does BM has similar relevance to those enemies? How does killing Garp helps Big Mom grow/develop as a Villian? Is Big Mom set out to be one of the final villain in Luffy's path? Is she even surviving Wano?(as a villian, not saying she will die) If she is killing Luffy's Grandpa where is the buildup if it happens in wano?
Reminder This is One Piece not GoT. ppl just doesnt die randomly

Same one as you, bro...post that panel all you want; I’m not debating the difference in abilities between a 68 year old woman and a 78 year old man again, I haven’t forgotten the last time you and I clashed on the definition of a person’s prime years. That translation could be referring to their military might more than their personal strength, but the point is moot because Garp isn’t coming to Wano regardless.
You said she was in her prime during god vallley, the manga specifically says they are way stronger currently than back then. You can debate when she hit her prime after god vallley, but she was not in her prime in god valley. I remember when we were debating and it was always about when she hit her prime after god valley. Not during it. Cause the manga litteraly tells you that its not the case.
Military might? That same sentence where he refers to kaido and big mom individually ends up saying they are far stronger. He wouldve said she acquired a huge crew or something but nah, he said individually.

And why rule garp coming to wano out? He has history with her and kaido. And the marines are coming anyways.