Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco >~ King

Let's be fair. The BMP are definitely more shook than they were against King, but then they had their captain so i think that kinda equals it out
Yeah they just went through this experience and it didn't work out well, and that was with Mama. Of course they're not happy now. At least the two hundred millis

Poor Chopper though. This bitch is everywhere he turns

Last edited:
This treatment of a Yonko crew by Oda is very disappointing to say the least.

Moments like these make me really reconsider my opinion of Oda as a writer, and not for the better.

I hope that he will start using them and Marco far better than that because it is really lazy and repetitive writing.

This makes me afraid for how he will use Big Mom and the Calamities in the next chapters and how the final battle against Kaido will look.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This treatment of a Yonko crew by Oda is very disappointing to say the least.

Moments like these make me really reconsider my opinion of Oda as a writer, and not for the better.

I hope that he will start using them and Marco far better than that because it is really lazy and repetitive writing.

This makes me afraid for how he will use Big Mom and the Calamities in the next chapters and how the final battle against Kaido will look.
Not only that. His power scaling is way worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.