Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
ACCORDING TO SOME LEAKS, ODA WILL CONCLUDE GARP VS BBP PARTS WITHIN NEXT 2 TO 3 CHAPTERS, THEN WE CAN EXPECT SOMETHING FOR WIHAWK
lol what leaks ? no way anybody knows something for the next chapters bro
Post automatically merged:

ohhh my friend, I don't know if we're ready to see the greatness of Mihawk.
Im more than ready. I've been waiting for this mofo to do something since 2002.

Last year's CG hype chapter still feels like yesterday.

lol what leaks ? no way anybody knows something for the next chapters bro
Oda has 3 chapters in advance compare to the official publication and sometimes when he invited people to his house he let them see the next chapters. So those people can know 3 weeks in advance what’s gonna happen. Therefore yes there can be people that know what gonna happen in chapter 1090.

But did they leaked it? It is very doubtful.

Oda has 3 chapters in advance compare to the official publication and sometimes when he invited people to his house he let them see the next chapters. So those people can know 3 weeks in advance what’s gonna happen. Therefore yes there can be people that know what gonna happen in chapter 1090.

But did they leaked it? It is very doubtful.
They prolly got the NDA of hell

Oda prolly force people and rightfully so to sign an NDA before entering his house unless it's going to be on tv

They prolly got the NDA of hell

Oda prolly force people and rightfully so to sign an NDA before entering his house unless it's going to be on tv
CAN WE RESTRICT STACK IN THE FAN CLUB FOR A FEW DAYS?

He likes Zoro, and of the biggest fan, but the troll is getting very annoying.

He will get it against Garling imo we saw Sengoku telling us how they can’t afford to ignore CG. They will send powerful people after CG
With all this waiting I want him to 1 shot 3 seraphim with flame on and fujitora with 1 name attack

Don't give me no old man

He will get it against Garling imo we saw Sengoku telling us how they can’t afford to ignore CG. They will send powerful people after CG
If Aramaki has a black blade it makes more sense if he's the one that will fight him and we get to know more things about the black blades.

Fuji is a good guy and feels like Oda wants him to be the eos FA so i cant see him going down.

Seraphim are just children I would prefer Garling
Seraphim with flame on and Fuji>> Gatling.

I'll paint the picture

Fuji coming down on a meteor with 3 seraphim and Michael look up and sent a BEAM with acoc decimating everything.

Another one idea I also have is mohawk in god valley at 5 years old impressing the legends there

Last edited: