Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
He doesn’t Aramaki is too reliant on df from the little we have seen of him. It would also be crazy for him achieve feat both Roger and Shanks failed when he is mainly a df user it devalues black blades a lot imo. Fuji Magellan or Garling are the 3 ideal opponents for Mihawk we can learn all we need about black blades soon through Zoro. He did figure something out in Wano
Black Blade or not its about time for Hawky to defeat an Admiral.

Admiralboyz got too cocky with the latest chapter and they really believe all of them are stronger than Takanome. Its disgusting.

Nah now that the Admiralboyz became cocky af i want Coby to beat his ass next chapter just for fun.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Idk why but I feel like kuzan will die after this like the usual oda wasted plot and potential and then somehow his fruit will respawn nearby for Coby to eat
change your match up cover pic

My fellow swordbros before you wank Shiryu again ask yourself this questions.

Can this guy block Hakai ?
Can he use ACoC ?

If the answer is no he's not a suitable opponent for Woro.
Zoro's next opponents don't necessarily need to be able to do what he does.

They just need to be essential for Zoro to evolve in some way in preparation for being the WSS.

Zoro's next opponents don't necessarily need to be able to do what he does.

They just need to be essential for Zoro to evolve in some way in preparation for being the WSS.
Dont want to see a hide & seek battle with Zoro 1-2 shotting him.
We had that with Pica.

At least i hope Shiryu beats Bogard in the next chapter so we can see more things from him.