What could woman actually do if men disappeared for day 5 years.

@IsaziSempi Regarding your original question, is every male disappearing for five years or is it males after a certain age? If it’s the latter, then what changes would boys experience if they were solely raised by women for five years? It would be an interesting nature vs nurture discussion.
There'll be a stark contrast between how traditional women raise their women and how liberal women would if we're just talking about nurturing men.

There'll be a stark contrast between how traditional women raise their women and how liberal women would if we're just talking about nurturing men.
I could see differences between how women would raise their boys. Without any male influence such as teachers or coaches, what would boys be like? Even if a woman is super traditional, would she still have the same impact as a man?

The world would be fine if its only 5 years and there are still all the modern technology. Its different instead if men go away together with modern technology. In that case it would be harder for many women to survive hunting for food or defending from animals. Harder but not impossible though.

I could see differences between how women would raise their boys. Without any male influence such as teachers or coaches, what would boys be like? Even if a woman is super traditional, would she still have the same impact as a man?
Actually not exactly but they can imitate it to an affect.

The most important things a boy needs under any tutoring (fatherhood and teacherhood) is discipline and rational critical thinking to make moral choices and rational decisions .
they can be imitated by well qualified women teachers if done right surely.

But motherhood on the other hand is the hardest part.. We see some if the west suffering from single mother households and they don't end up well.

But these households are also one's that are more Liberal.. Ie: mom goes out to work spends less time home and is extremely tolerant to the kid's misbehaviour (the latter is explainable coz a mother naturally shows tenderness to her kin) and the boy turns out feral.

On the other hand if the mother connects with her kin well, even tho she may work out, and discipline's her child and tries to fill in the role of the father.. Then it may work out as well.
Like that she'll developed a certain level of comfort from fhe child as well as he grows up and she passes on the torch and he's now the one in charge of her well being.

I could say women are gonna have a critically tuff time with the Op's comment but in this regard this isn't down to men and women.. Its down to motherhood and teacher hood.

i believe it can go quite well if things are done right.. And its not gonna be easy given the record atm

Last edited:
Feminism is meant to be liberating. So it works for women who want more freedom (like for example women who want to have sex with men without being judged for that) or women that have more traditionnal value (like women who wants to were their hijab). In true feminism, all women are winners. (fun fact, in feminism, men are winners too)
It depends on what men want if they are winners too or not.

Actually not exactly but they can imitate it to an affect.

The most important things a boy needs under any tutoring (fatherhood and teacherhood) is discipline and rational critical thinking to make moral choices and rational decisions .
they can be imitated by well qualified women teachers if done right surely.

But motherhood on the other hand is the hardest part.. We see some if the west suffering from single mother households and they don't end up well.

But these households are also one's that are more Liberal.. Ie: mom goes out to work spends less time home and is extremely tolerant to the kid's misbehaviour (the latter is explainable coz a mother naturally shows tenderness to her kin) and the boy turns out feral.

On the other hand if the mother connects with her kin well, even tho she may work out, and discipline's her child and tries to fill in the role of the father.. Then it may work out as well.
Like that she'll developed a certain level of comfort from fhe child as well as he grows up and she passes on the torch and he's now the one in charge of her well being.

I could say women are gonna have a critically tuff time with the Op's comment but in this regard this isn't down to men and women.. Its down to motherhood and teacher hood.

i believe it can go quite well if things are done right.. And its not gonna be easy given the record atm
Women would also adapt their parenting and teachings if needed. Some women would adapt better than others. Now I am wondering how women and children would react when the men in their life return.

"anyone who does not agree with me or does not put women on a pedestal is an insell".
You totally changed my mind. Women are just as strong and capable as men are. Especially the new women with 5 o'clock shadows.
Yea bro he changed my mind with that too.. Mad convincing and such intellectual arguments mankind hasn't seen.

Cavemen be trembling in their eons old graves for their mysoginy and inceldom

On what premise do you base that upon?
What do you mean? In a previous comment,ignored,i asked "do the technology remains the same?" if the answer is "yes",there are already many robots that can do some hard works instead of men,so they will push this technology even further. About the population,of course there wont be newborns for 5 years,but after that period of time,newborns will increase again (and we can imagine they would increase a lot! After 5 years without men,it would be a lot of fun for men! Straight women would jump on men on the street lol) so population would not end.

What do you mean? In a previous comment,ignored,i asked "do the technology remains the same?" if the answer is "yes",there are already many robots that can do some hard works instead of men,so they will push this technology even further. About the population,of course there wont be newborns for 5 years,but after that period of time,newborns will increase again (and we can imagine they would increase a lot! After 5 years without men,it would be a lot of fun for men! Straight women would jump on men on the street lol) so population would not end.
Aside from the fact that there wasn't a question in your comment
:few:

Are you assuming the technology has or would have already replaced the 99% of the Labour, maintenence, mechanics, logictics managers, sewerage cleaners, farmers etc etc i can go on which are all men
Also the fact that that majority of the engineers are male even technologically speaking.. AI is predominantly male dominated or even women would just casually up and replace them?

How can you conclude that there will be any development technologically when your assumption is incorrect and the fabric of industries is in tatters?

"anyone who does not agree with me or does not put women on a pedestal is an insell".
You totally changed my mind. Women are just as strong and capable as men are. Especially the new women with 5 o'clock shadows.
Ain’t you the guy who admitted to not eating his girl out lmao. You’re not an incel but you’re definitely a weirdo

I feel like God is punishing me. I just went on a job interview for "woman owned company" and the lady interviewing me was this fat beluga whale with no neck. She didn't crack a smile the entire interview like she had been reading this thread all weekend lmao.

Yes
What about preganant women who will birth boys?

What will the robots eat?
Post automatically merged:

What about preganant women who will birth boys?
They're sterile
Post automatically merged:

Nevermond all the babies come out girls