Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wb is physically more gifted while Garp is a better combatant. Even Roger would die from the injuries that Garp took.
Another thing, we saw everything that happened in whitebeards battle, unlike Garp. Wb pulled up with a whole fleet, still lost multiple lives and didn’t save the person he intended to. Garp barely had anybody and nobody in sword died. Incredible

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Sickbeard charged in against 3 admirals, 7 warlords, GARP, and Sengoku.

Took HUNDREDS of stabs, shots, canonfire, magma fists, lasers, etc.

Garp took out San Juan Wolf, then took two stabs, one punch, and that was it.

:ihaha:
Meaningless comparision.

Whitebeard had resigned himself to die the moment he stepped on Marineford.
He was fully aware of that and just wanted to make sure Ace was safe before that.

He was the MC of a war arc spanning 30 chapters.
Garp meanwhile, is a sidestory in an entirely different arc.
Someone who's fight was almost entirely offpaneled except for a few moments which were shown on panel.
If he recieved 10x the times of chapters (3 btw) Oda spent on his 'sacrifice', Oda will make him look as good as Whitebeard too.

I’m literally the biggest Garp hater and I expected more of him than this
:whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

Meaningless comparision.

Whitebeard had resigned himself to die the moment he stepped on Marineford.
He was fully aware of that and just wanted to make sure Ace was safe before that.

He was the MC of a war arc spanning 30 chapters.
Garp meanwhile, is a sidestory in an entirely different arc.
Someone who's fight was almost entirely offpaneled except for a few moments which were shown on panel.
If he recieved 10x the times of chapters (3 btw) Oda spent on his 'sacrifice', Oda will make him look as good as Whitebeard too.
All I’m gonna say is that now I know why Garp wasn’t in Kaido’s top 5

Calm down, it was one old man vs the whole island. WB was getting bullied even in one-on-one fights.
bro Shiryu didnt even participate besides one sneak attack, Vasco shot threw some fireballs at him, and then everyone else bar Kuzan was literal fodder

you can say “woahhhh crazy one man vs island wooaahh” and that sounds good except you left out the fact that he got fucking mid diff’d

I dont understand why admiral fans would try to downplay Garp, a marine. Is it because he wanted to kill Sakazuki at Marineford?
Because he fucking sucks

I wonder if Kizaru will kill any significant character? Akainu has already done it. Most likely, Oda will not make Kizaru seem to the reader to be even more of a demon than Akainu, because the clash with Akainu is yet to come. On the other hand, Oda might surprise everyone and Kizaru will kill someone very important.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I dont understand why admiral fans would try to downplay Garp, a marine. Is it because he wanted to kill Sakazuki at Marineford?
It's because Garp/Sengoku duo are built more like Yonko rather than the traditional Admiral.
Both are CoC Users and are hyped by both Whitebeard & Roger.

Meanwhile just look at your average DF admiral twerking when Shanks was 1000 miles away... the difference is obvious.
There is a reason why Roger said "Bring Garp or Sengoku" and not "Bring an Admiral".

Those two are clearly special, gems among the riffraff.

It's because Garp/Sengoku duo are built more like Yonko rather than the traditional Admiral.
Both are CoC Users and are hyped by both Whitebeard & Roger.

Meanwhile just look at your average DF admiral twerking when Shanks was 1000 miles away... the difference is obvious.
There is a reason why Roger said "Bring Garp or Sengoku" and not "Bring an Admiral".

Those two are clearly special, gems among the riffraff.
Correct, they’re the standard Gary Stues that Oda loves to shove down the throats of 15 year olds
:suresure:

Last edited:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
bro Shiryu didnt even participate besides one sneak attack, Vasco shot threw some fireballs at him, and then everyone else bar Kuzan was literal fodder

you can say “woahhhh crazy one man vs island wooaahh” and that sounds good except you left out the fact that he got fucking mid diff’d

Because he fucking sucks
The thing is they're on his ass every single second taking turns whether it's fodders or not. Also, you're only looking at the damage Garp took while completely overlooking the damage he's doing to the enemy. In the same place, WB barely managed to do anything to his opponents. He couldn't do much when an admiral of Kuzan's caliber was standing in his way while Garp is consistently managing to outdo Kuzan and had time to deal with others.

Far better than reskinned Kingbaum tbh.

Besides, we aren't discussing characters. We are discussing Powerlevel.
Fuck no, even normal Kingbaum >>>> Garp and Sengoku

Kingbaum literally shits all over them characterwise.

I would rather read 50 chapters of Kingbaum going about his day then act like a complete retard and try to enjoy Garp as a character

The thing is they're on his ass every single second taking turns whether it's fodders or not. Also, you're only looking at the damage Garp took while completely overlooking the damage he's doing to the enemy. In the same place, WB barely managed to do anything to his opponents. He couldn't do much when an admiral of Kuzan's caliber was standing in his way while Garp is consistently managing to outdo Kuzan and had time to deal with others.
Garp did no actual damage to anyone other than San Juan Wolf.

Shiryu and Kuzan are literally walking away from this completely fine.

Probably with less damage than Sakazuki took from WB

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Fuck no, even normal Kingbaum >>>> Garp and Sengoku

Kingbaum literally shits all over them characterwise.

I would rather read 50 chapters of Kingbaum going about his day then act like a complete retard and try to enjoy Garp as a character
Garp is automatically a braindead retard just by virtue of having that Monkey D. blood.

His actions during Marineford (not saving Ace) are literally unforgivable.

So yea, i agree.

It's not like i like Garp, but i cannot deny his PL. Same with Oden too. :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.