Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, what would happen if one of Wb's sons became an admiral?
Garp tried his best to get justice for his family
That would be interesting, I think WB would understand and respect that decision.
false though
post ts ruined that image of wb
definitely made ill advised decisions esp with oden

let him and his kids rot
Well Oden ruined a lot of characters lmao. MF WB‘s image is still stuck with me though.

Akainu put a hole in Sickbeard's chest and removed half of his face - all with 2 hits.

Your waffling if you think Garp lacks Attack Power to K/O anyone in the verse, let alone a sick, dying old man.
Did Akainu KO sick dying WB with those 2 moves? Nope while WB could KO Akainuif he landed a 3rd blow
Not forgetting kizaru and kuzan also landed hits on him.

The guy didn't even KO some fodders with his attack and then complained
You're here talking about him having AP to KO WB whose endurance > anyone bar Luffy, BM, Kaido, possibly Kidd.

Garp got stabbed twice and punched...game over
But he's gonna tank 3-5 Gura attacks lol

To be fair Sengoku really isn’t that bad and I kinda just grouped him in as collateral.

Garp also isn’t technically a Gary Stu since he has actual character flaws, but Oda certainly likes to write his personality just like his Gary Stus
No he doesnt
he constantly has a battle in himself between moral duty and whats best for the people he loves .
he feels like he has failed as a father
as a grandad
and now his student is also an enemy

in his mind its a life filled with failure. coby might well be the last bit of hope he has to pass something on.
hes one of the most realistic characters in the story . if you want to pick out a gary stu luffy is closer to that.

Did u see the fight's end?

Kaido is far from a reliable narrator lol. Oden himself tells kaido to get stronger. He didn't just sit around for 20 fucking years.

And Shanks and Mihawk weren't top tiers 12+ years ago lmao. Shanks had a 1bil bounty ffs.

Bounty at least gives us a general clue to power level, with exceptions of special cases like buggy
Oden is FA LEVEL
Whether you like it or not
Oda made it obvious via WB and Kaido words
Via everything

kaido who fought Oden and other top tiers is far from reliable source than your headcanons
Sure

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Did u see the fight's end?
You realize that they have been fighting for hours before that, right?

This is the same man who took a fucking named attack from the Pirate King as a Rookie & walked it off.
A watered down version of it one-shot Law's equal btw.

Kaido is far from a reliable narrator lol. Oden himself tells kaido to get stronger. He didn't just sit around for 20 fucking years.
Sure, Kaidou wasn't the "Strongest" back then and he gained strength.

Doesn't change the fact that he was a Top Tier even back then. By the time he fought Oden, he had almost ~20 years with his fruit and already was a Rocks pirate before that.

And Shanks and Mihawk weren't top tiers 12+ years ago lmao. Shanks had a 1bil bounty ffs.

Bounty at least gives us a general clue to power level, with exceptions of special cases like buggy
Bounty = Achievements.
That was a Rookie Shanks, he had just started out as a Pirate and was gaining fame.
Like Ace f.ex., when he died he just had 500 million - does that mean he's comparable to Who's Who lmao?
Ace squashes bums like Who's Who as a Rookie, let alone as a Division Commander.

Still doesn't change his Powerlevel, Whitebeard isn't going to take note of people on the level of King/Queen fighting. Let alone calling said duels "Legends".

No he doesnt
he constantly has a battle in himself between moral duty and whats best for the people he loves .
he feels like he has failed as a father
as a grandad
and now his student is also an enemy

in his mind its a life filled with failure. coby might well be the last bit of hope he has to pass something on.
hes one of the most realistic characters in the story . if you want to pick out a gary stu luffy is closer to that.
Oh hell don’t even get me started on Luffy.

But aside from Garp’s inner conflicts about family and moral duty (hence why I said he’s technically not a Gary Stue), his actual persona screams older Gary err I mean Luffy which grinds my fucking gears.

Status
Not open for further replies.