Status
Not open for further replies.
Is ekko that weak of a player? To be defeatist at the slightest pressure on D1?

My perception of him was he was a good player in mafia

:pepecorn:
Tbqh I have never seen Ekko fold like that so easily as either alignment

Could be he's just fucking with us or he's actually an Indie with a cringe wincon

I really appreciate your summary and it gives me good vibes about you trying to help a late comer out.

so I'll start reading some of the posts of the people you mentioned. Looks like a good start to me amidst this jungle.
Well, you welcome but these are mostly just active people. I'd rather have you look at everyone tbh.

I think he’s acting similarly to his scum meta in the coffee game.
I really don't remember much of coffee game but i wouldn't compare game where even faction kill was limited ability to SRM. I mostly play SRM to have fun using cool abilities.

Also this null thing, i just don't have strong opinion on anyone. Mostly gut reads but nothing i feel confident about.

J

Joygirl1

What´s exactly the reason people are townreading players like Mitch or Pot again so early?

And what is everyone thinking about me this round? I´m aware I have not done anything impressive so far but somehow Flower is town leaning me despite me questioning their Flower / Dest / Pot alliance. Having bit paranoia of possibly being pocketed.

Thinking Prof is the wrong way to go and Ultra is making too much sense regarding his posts on Ekko.

Unless proven otherwise I´m working under the assumption of multiball being existent in this round, so it´s not really my style to hand out town reads that easy as it could be the case that the scum teams are having the strategy of hunting each other down too.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I knew about the close mentor - mentee relationship between Pot and Flower. I have seen this in a few last games.

But adding Dest in the mix is new.

Then again I've been away for sometime and many new alliances must have been formed in the meantime.

😺

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Well, you welcome but these are mostly just active people. I'd rather have you look at everyone tbh.

I really don't remember much of coffee game but i wouldn't compare game where even faction kill was limited ability to SRM. I mostly play SRM to have fun using cool abilities.

Also this null thing, i just don't have strong opinion on anyone. Mostly gut reads but nothing i feel confident about.
Active people are the people I'd mostly check tbh. Inactive players are just experimental when we don't have any good targets to vote for and we use them to reduce PoE . 😺

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
this is conq's first post last game, also he posted some more after it right away. there is a contrast as prof is pointing out, but idk if not being excited is a rly valid scum tell for conq or he simply doesnt care for the flavor

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-traitor-neutral-indie-won.43535/post-4403951
Bro... with all due respect... yall are picking peanuts out of poop.

i was at work and i just posted during a smoke break where i was checking notifs and saw the thread. That scum "read" and everything that follows is absolute nonsense.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Anyway it was surprising to see such a lengthy argument over one post of Conq's. I thought Ratchet was cooking a bit so he can have a town lean. Thought Prof looked a bit sluggish and on his back foot with his responses. His slot continues to trend downwards. Not sure why Ultra jumped into the fight but I'm curious to see where he'll take it now that Ratchet has picked the argument up. I don't remember really have a read on Ultra yet.
I agree mostly.

Ultra for me seems like someone who was itching to bicker with Ratchet and hence jumped into this sloppy three way. His points still hold merit though. In general, i think Ultra is a great player so if he's town - he'd get nuked within a single dayphase and if he's scum he'll stick around for longer. I'm generally really bad at reading Ultra unless it's too obvious.

Flower asked me to team up and we both decided to add Pot and Naomi.
Is that a thread thing or a neighborhood?
Dest started it as soon as people townread Flower.

I thought it was a good question to reaction test Ratchet with.
I’m sus of any friendly activity coming my way.
Your read’s seems off this game. I think you’re trying to overplay your hand. You’re coming off as a tryhard.
I think this is town paranoia.

Unfortunately I have a lot to read

I agree mostly.

Ultra for me seems like someone who was itching to bicker with Ratchet and hence jumped into this sloppy three way. His points still hold merit though. In general, i think Ultra is a great player so if he's town - he'd get nuked within a single dayphase and if he's scum he'll stick around for longer. I'm generally really bad at reading Ultra unless it's too obvious.
This will be multiball for sure. People like Ultra, Ekko or Ratchet will be killed as town or scum. If they're scum, opposing scum team

Status
Not open for further replies.