Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackbeard scared of fighting Rayleigh.
Blackbeard commander shows no fear against garp.
Kizaru couldn't even scratch Rayleigh .
Sentomaru confirmed kizaru can't get past Rayleigh
Aokiji mid diff garp.
Moreover it's Rayleigh who didn't touch weapon for 25+ years and was lazing around while garp was active.
Rayleigh>>>>Garp

Big Mom gets her territory invaded once:
- gets robbed of her poneglyph and her tea party ruined.
- goes to Wano and gets shit on.

Kaido gets his territory invaded once:
- gets rekt.

Big Mom gets her territory invaded a second time, but a big chunk of her forces, including herself, isn't there:
- loses the germa siblings, Ceasar and Pudding gets kidnapped.

vs

BB gets his territory invaded by a marine MI-6 special force led by the legendary hero Garp, while half of his crew, including Teach himself isn't there:
- Ends up capturing the Legendary Hero Garp.

FILLER YONKOS VS YONKOS THAT MATTER, BTW.
:pepecroc:
BBPs are bound to lose. They will have plot armour till then.

What Orange Admiral? And Saturn can't really afford to kill Kizaru, regardless of failure, due to WG being understaffed (as they often complain) as it is.
Kizaru’s replacement and hopefully a zoan to finish off the secondary color trio
:myman:
yeah I don’t really think he’ll die tbh but I don’t think that really stops him from being taken down
Blueno was a one-off thing, so there is no definitive pattern for Akainu to be Bluenoed. The simplest explanation of Luffy beating Imu and Akainu in the same arc is using G5 to warp reality enough to heal himself to the point he can handle both fights, one after another. :luffydab:

As to Luffy "leaving it to family", I would have believed you if this series is the Fast and the Furious. :brootea:
Not a pattern but I would be funny but yeah that’s a possibility too

I think Zoro/Sanji vs Fuji/Aramaki is clear enough
Luffy : Kaido, Kizaru, Teach and Imu
Zoro : Fuji and Neju
Sanji : GB and Gorosei
Idk if they’ll fight admirals tbh
I can really see oda having kid and law take them out instead.

The 3 billion berry supernova vs the the billion berry admirals
  1. Luffy vs kizaru = monkey vs monkey
  2. Kid vs ryokugyu = bull vs bull
  3. Law vs fujitora = big cat vs big cat
Luffy and kizaru the most obvious but I think they’re little hints for the other 2.
Fujitora being told that he needs to capture law or luffy to get back on marine headquarters. Plus they’re both calm cool headed individuals
Kid and ryokugyu are both bull headed stubborn people trying to prove themselves. With ryokugyu already having beef with another one armed red head kid is the perfect person to try and take it out on. Also kids speech back in sabaody with him having pretty much the opposite views of the world.

Big Mom gets her territory invaded once:
- gets robbed of her poneglyph and her tea party ruined.
- goes to Wano and gets shit on.

Kaido gets his territory invaded once:
- gets rekt.

Big Mom gets her territory invaded a second time, but a big chunk of her forces, including herself, isn't there:
- loses the germa siblings, Ceasar and Pudding gets kidnapped.

vs

BB gets his territory invaded by a marine MI-6 special force led by the legendary hero Garp, while half of his crew, including Teach himself isn't there:
- Ends up capturing the Legendary Hero Garp.

FILLER YONKOS VS YONKOS THAT MATTER, BTW.
:pepecroc:
Imagine comparing Garp with sword weaklings vs SHP + alliance who have plot armour

1 washed top tier + vets or mid tiers aren't doing a thing to a yonko crew that has a top tier underling

Status
Not open for further replies.