Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Charles is engaging but not engaging. Did he also read everyone null?

vote lynch charles

You’re next on the interrogations chair.
i dont get the suspicioun on charlie much. its how hes been in his town games

check himes catchup it was uninspiring and her reads were all safe

also ultra and hime have no interactions yet. might be something there

Emil

Certified Memelord
He is *there*, not posting anything of real importance, could be resigning himself to his element here as the degree to which he's not saying anything isn't at all performative and he could just be waiting legitimately on actions and things to happen, but mostly null
what about hime?

Emil

Certified Memelord
T-Pein made a good point regarding Ekkoloscum, he sounded quite defeatist a while back.

Vote Lynch Ekko.

Prove to me that you are town. High post counts is not enough to smooth talk your way out of pressure.
tpein made a shit point thats not even true

Emil

Certified Memelord
That´s what I tried to figure out. You know that something has to happen to get any infos for the game to progress. Now, what do you say about the wagon building up on you? I already mentioned that it feels like a trap to me.

Ekko was in a heated discussion against Orwellian before you were brought up as a wagon but suddenly this discussion stopped as you became the main topic. Ekko only re-entered the thread after I had pointed out his sudden disappearance. To me it looks like that he decided to try holding back and just let your lynch happen instead of him getting more attention on himself than he already had.

Also, I can totally see Ekko asking in scum chat "Hey guys, what´s town colour again? I forgot lol"
demonstrably untrue as i was part of the discussion around prof/ratchet and agreed with profs observation. i took fee seconds off to look at conqs entrances in past games

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
wats there more to say. u have no reason for the vote. is this all uve been talking about while i was asleep?
Well i didn't catch up much and I have been mostly commenting on ongoing posts. I read a little bit of Prof and Conqi but all I have to say that what Ratchet said holds some merit because Prof was leaving but he felt like mentioning a half hearted comment about Conqi. He could have taken the time to formulate his thoughts. I gotta read more.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well i didn't catch up much and I have been mostly commenting on ongoing posts. I read a little bit of Prof and Conqi but all I have to say that what Ratchet said holds some merit because Prof was leaving but he felt like mentioning a half hearted comment about Conqi. He could have taken the time to formulate his thoughts. I gotta read more.
me and prof wanted to tap in and out and have one of us post while the other lurks in order to not spam much, but we r failing at doing it lol

does him not taking his time to formulate thoughts make him scummy? if thats the case he could of me dropped some easy town reads and called it a day. also dont focus much on him leaving but focus on the observation itself. conq not entering excited was factually correct and opposed to his previous games. but idk if its alignment indicatice. its corrct observation nonetheless. i feel like prof is getting sused for making corrrct observation just cuz he left thread after doing it which dont make sense

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
me and prof wanted to tap in and out and have one of us post while the other lurks in order to not spam much, but we r failing at doing it lol

does him not taking his time to formulate thoughts make him scummy? if thats the case he could of me dropped some easy town reads and called it a day. also dont focus much on him leaving but focus on the observation itself. conq not entering excited was factually correct and opposed to his previous games. but idk if its alignment indicatice. its corrct observation nonetheless. i feel like prof is getting sused for making corrrct observation just cuz he left thread after doing it which dont make sense
I can't say much about the observation as I'm not used to Conqi entrances.

Not asking him to give easy town reads. By formulating his thoughts, I mean the kind of stuff he usually does where he writes in a quite detailed way 😺😺

Status
Not open for further replies.