Status
Not open for further replies.
The One Piece Fuji Game where we all made a character (I believe you were Town that game)
And i didn't tell people to investigate Muugen?

@Charlie, yeah, do it, let´s go from Rapping Ratchet to Rhyming Rabbit! xD
I mean, i can use someone else's ability. I could guess between Leech Seed and Bullet Seed because i'm pretty sure one of these is PR. More optimal thing to do would be copying something actually useful though (which is kinda why i'm sitting here complaining people aren't using abilities).

Have I played with them before?
Look over her posts. She’s been kissing ass all game when I called her out on it she gets defensive and started insulting me, even cursing. She’s solid scum.
psychic can u vote flower with us too pls
She claims trainer with two pokemons, checks out with me. I have the same.

@Flower do u have any scumreads besides ekko and ultra?

she’s not priority here.

vote Kagura with me. She’s kissing ass and when I called her out she’s defensive, that ain’t town.

Charles isn’t doing anything and I didn’t like some of the posts he was choosing to make or his reads list. Felt very weak. We’ll see if he can confirm himself lol

Juliet I agree with Hime on her posts to me feeling a little weird (bc I’ve never really memed around with her like that before), then she’s not doing anything except has everyone null save Naomi, and she gave a wishy washy stance on me where she said her reasons for Town reading me but was unsure bc I’m being voted for “meta” reasons. Fence sitting on the issue but can let me be lynched or say “yeah I thought he was Town” easily
what about cong/michelle?

J

Joygirl1

I mean, i can use someone else's ability. I could guess between Leech Seed and Bullet Seed because i'm pretty sure one of these is PR. More optimal thing to do would be copying something actually useful though (which is kinda why i'm sitting here complaining people aren't using abilities).
I wonder what that third ability (Snore) might be too, is someone silenced or something? And yeah, I´m also waiting for more actions to happen so that we could make some progress (as well as a current vote count) but it seems Fuji is not there.

Look over her posts. She’s been kissing ass all game when I called her out on it she gets defensive and started insulting me, even cursing. She’s solid scum.
I’ve not really read Kagura’s posts too hard. But fwiw, I actually think she’s got more bite as Town (that’s how I’ve read her in the past) so telling you to go fuck yourself is if anything, a point in her favor lol

I wonder what that third ability (Snore) might be too, is someone silenced or something? And yeah, I´m also waiting for more actions to happen so that we could make some progress (as well as a current vote count) but it seems Fuji is not there.
could be anything, like immunity to status changes or whatever, it's activated, not targetted so it's probably something someone used on themself

what about cong/michelle?
Michelle not giving thoughts. Just asking questions.

In Bleach and in Champs (which I read) she was very much so

She’s playing like she did in JJK (was indie) and closer to Weebs (from what I remember reading over her Weebs game to help read her in JJk)

Conq, I didn’t like his recent posts after he caught up. How he didn’t vote me, or how he didn’t have any other thoughts on the game

Emil

Certified Memelord
kiku isnt obv town either but shes different from bleach, i think. she isnt really trying to say shit just to look townie like she did there

feel like this may be a case of bunch of inactive scum. of the active players i town read most with exception of flower. and weak read on juliet, midnight, charlie, lanji, kagura, joy

dont like AM still keeping his vote for nonsense reason, pretty stubborn vote and nothing else of value said from him

hime hasnt done anything else either outside of safe reads and sheep ultra

sallu just comes to say hi and nothing else. conq the same. RA as well

ratchet can be scum too if he doesnt add more stuff to the game, kinda similar to his inactive favs play. maybe indie

cal hasnt posted

who else?

@Dr_Professor83
Vote Kagura with me, she’s scum. I can feel it.

That's probably my weakest town read; I had her as scum until I saw her commets with Duck You and etc., and I really doubt that she is playing like this if she rolled scum, this read is more gut vibes.
I should have put you also in the town leans, forgot.
that vulgar defensive reaction makes more sense coming from caught scum, don’t you think? She’s also avoiding me. Why do that as town?

Emil

Certified Memelord

She’s playing like she did in JJK (was indie) and closer to Weebs (from what I remember reading over her Weebs game to help read her in JJk)

Conq, I didn’t like his recent posts after he caught up. How he didn’t vote me, or how he didn’t have any other thoughts on the game
thanks for reminder, michelle as well

Hmmm, I could agree about Michelle when it comes to Weebs game. I remember posting summaries for her.

Tbh i missed conq's posts somehow, let me see them first

Is Miss Psylocke usually this naive?
what r ur reads rn
Well i didn't catch up much and I have been mostly commenting on ongoing posts. I read a little bit of Prof and Conqi but all I have to say that what Ratchet said holds some merit because Prof was leaving but he felt like mentioning a half hearted comment about Conqi. He could have taken the time to formulate his thoughts. I gotta read more.
Charlie, JG, Ratchet and Conqi are my town leans so far

Not feeling good about Psylocke and Prof.
me and prof wanted to tap in and out and have one of us post while the other lurks in order to not spam much, but we r failing at doing it lol

does him not taking his time to formulate thoughts make him scummy? if thats the case he could of me dropped some easy town reads and called it a day. also dont focus much on him leaving but focus on the observation itself. conq not entering excited was factually correct and opposed to his previous games. but idk if its alignment indicatice. its corrct observation nonetheless. i feel like prof is getting sused for making corrrct observation just cuz he left thread after doing it which dont make sense
I can't say much about the observation as I'm not used to Conqi entrances.

Not asking him to give easy town reads. By formulating his thoughts, I mean the kind of stuff he usually does where he writes in a quite detailed way 😺😺
I really liked their posts and way of thinking. It matches mine.
What's with all the entrance analysis :catpole:
how much details u want him to give few pages in tho??
Considering Prof, more than average people.
Honestly when I stepped in the thread and was told by Ultra to vote for Ekko, I was doing it for the lols but now I see his point.

Imma add Ultra to my town list as well.
I am looking at how Ekko supports Prof.

How did this buddying start?

Gotta read that part first
i love to buddy my town reads. its started since i felt he can be town!
nope dont really make sense there wasnt any game related posts for him to make a detailed read
whats his point. in ur own words
OMG!!! We need to keep him around just for this amazing rapping skills. :sweat:

Yes I'll scum hunt more for you so that you can reply to me more in rap verses.
im not the host in this game and broki's role was meant to be a town role given to scum (look at her fake).
0 vp is mostly a town role, there was a townie with a conditional 0 vp in my game too
I just lost a town game where I was too confident in my reads so I’m still shook from that.

That was quick

Kagura is scum. She’s pocketing Ultra and Ratchet so far.

Someone invest Charlie please.

Ekko needs to give reads. If he did, I totally missed it.
Then no one can give their town reads if it implies that it means pocketing. Why those two specifically as I also have town reads for other people?
You can give reads that’s fine but you’re basically worshipping them at their altar. Can anyone confirm if Kagura has always been a fangirl of Ultra and Ratchet?
I'll give you that you are cute with your Nezuko avy but your suspicions are completely baseless. Even tho I respect both of them as players but I don't always try to pocket them or town read them instantly. I happen to like thier posts and share the mindset so I'm getting good vibes from them. Unlike you, where you are trying to role fish from Charlie and trying to mech clear Ekko just because you assume that he's a strong town role just from his Uh-oh.
Blindly following Ultra here

Her answer when I ask why she’s following his vote

Trying to pocket Charles and Joygirl

Pocketing

This is worshipping right here

Does this answer your questions? Most of her posts is kissing ass and pocketing. No scumhunting yet.
Excuse me? You surely have a nerve to call my posts as pocketing while you are the one trying to fish other people's roles. You for sure are doing absolutely shitty scum hunting yourself.

You are flip flopping with your posts and trying to confirm Ekko when he's scum reading you. Looks like you are kissing it enough.
Ever since I joined the game, I have read her posts and they don't seem intelligent at all.
The only reservations I have about Ekko is he wouldn’t give me town’s color right away. I mean it’s small, but I like to look at the smaller details.
Pocketing #1

SERIOUSLY are you the pocketing police? This seems to be the only thing you are doing - making false accusations of pocketing. That's seems to be your only one line of thought.

BUt look at the hypocrisy. The pocket police herself is trying to pocket Ekko.

Why are you looking for other person's validation ??

Again fixated on Ekko.
Says Ekko is town without staying the reason.

Still not sure and tries to fish Charlie's role while trying to validate Ekko. Again what is this fixation on Ekko?!

@Town invests, don't listen to this. Do your own thing.

@Charlie absolutely do not claim. If anything it is Ekko who should claim.
It's not exactly shading when she has been flip flopping. It feels fake. She's not keeping a clear stance on him. Her stance changed from shading Ekko to "I don't think Ekko is scum" (that also without a proper reasoning) very soon.
Also why Psylock keeps asking for Charlie's claim but didn't ask Ekko?
So I'm having a hard time nailing down what your actual positions are here.

Because you're saying Psychic is pocketing Ekko but that Ekko is definitely scum and should claim. It feels like you're pointing out a set of inconsistencies but really haven't tied it with a knot. Is she scum or is he? Are they both? Are they partners? Feels like you're leaving this open to interpretation.
Have u read your own posts? Compare mines with yours and ask yourself whose the one doing the pocketing here.
I scumread Charles that’s why I ask him to claim, he basically said he was close to claiming anyways so I wanted to see if he was going to do it lol.
At least I’m scumhunting, are you? All you’ve been doing is kissing ass.
I’m not the only one scumreading Ekko btw. I still can’t be sure if he’s town or not. I’ve never been good at reading him. I just don’t want to be wrong and take down a town’s power role. You on the other hand doesn’t seem to care if he might be town at all. You’re just here to bandwagon.

Yes, I’m the pocketing police and you’re under arrest for trying to pocket multiple people.

vote lynch Nerferti/kagura

I’m also down to cfd Mid
Because I sus Charlie more
I wouldn't completely rule out the possibility they could be from same team.

I said that she DIDN'T call out Ekko to claim which is odd as she asked Charles to claim.
If I think he’s a town pr why would I ask him to claim???
And why would you want someone to claim whom you are absolutely not sure is scum?

Why expose a potentially useful town role?

You seemed to think that Charles is an invest role and you wanted him to investigate Ekko.

Next thing you are scum reading him for being neutral.

There's no way this slot is town.

Would vote you but we have bigger fish to fry which is Ekko.
Then why would you ask Charlie to claim whom you thought is an investigator? You don't think that's a power role?

Also you have been in the Ekko suspicion phase much earlier and you had all the chance to pressure him to claim. But you didn't! Talk about hiprocracy.
He clearly said he wasn’t investigator though he hinted it. So I don’t know what he is.

Ekko isn’t gonna claim until it’s almost too late. I also started to town read him. Lol, he hinted pr so I don’t feel like i need to ask him to claim there.

why do u keep asking the same questions when I answer them multiple times. Are u that dense?

Wat?
Why is he outing, wtf?

I’m not getting lynched lol.

Is Kagura supposed to be a good player? Can anyone confirm? She’s stumbling terribly here.
:rolaugh:

Cwac = contributing without actually contributing. And reading everone null. Like no FOS at all?
Look at you shifting focus on Flower. We'll deal with her later. If she's indie we can vig her or keep blocking her. We need to lynch scum.
lol

I think this is TvT personally with Kaguya v Psychic

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I’ve not really read Kagura’s posts too hard. But fwiw, I actually think she’s got more bite as Town (that’s how I’ve read her in the past) so telling you to go fuck yourself is if anything, a point in her favor lol
You use this logic everytime!! Is this the only way I seem town to you ??:peperain:

Status
Not open for further replies.