Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Look over her posts. She’s been kissing ass all game when I called her out on it she gets defensive and started insulting me, even cursing. She’s solid scum.

She claims trainer with two pokemons, checks out with me. I have the same.

@Flower do u have any scumreads besides ekko and ultra?

she’s not priority here.

vote Kagura with me. She’s kissing ass and when I called her out she’s defensive, that ain’t town.
no im confident flower is scum, dont let number of pokemon fool u, its NAI

Ekko feels very flat this game and he's not used to being put on his ass or defensively reacting a lot, especially when the heats on him day 1
Eh, people like Ekko and Tpein get day-one wagons/lynches more then others I've seen. he seems more then use to it.

To be fair to he's probably used to getting the day 1 wagon. His action could come from expecting as much.

Lmao post game when you were talking about the game you said your favorite part was frauding Prof & Ultra. I was like, dangerously depressed at the time and I felt like you used a ton of AtE on me (which is perfectly valid and it’s mafia lol, it’s simply part of the game)

But it did tick me off/make me feel so type of way even tho it shouldn’t have

is the copy a one-shot?
also, I take this isn't the ability you said would clear you right?
nah, i was thinking of night phase one shot

i mean, it could if i copied vig shot and shoot into PoE

or copied public lie detect

basically i copy ability, if it's one-shot, i get one-shot, if it's unlimited, i get unlimited version

basically i copy ability, if it's one-shot, i get one-shot, if it's unlimited, i get unlimited version
Maybe copy reloaded’s invest role. Find out if he’s actually town cop or mafia role cop.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

Can you copy actions from scum team? Dunno if our vig will shoot but scum definitely will. So can you copy that?

Status
Not open for further replies.