Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys don't get bored debating Zoro vs Sanji again and again and again?
In the end of the day, Oda doesn't care, not even half as you guys care about it. He will just randomly shit on both characters for the sake of plot.
Well said:funky:
Post automatically merged:

Idk what series you been reading. A casual nerfed zoro stalemated him whilst saving hiyori and killing some ninjas. He looked better than denjiro.

He looks pretty bad

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You guys don't get bored debating Zoro vs Sanji again and again and again?
In the end of the day, Oda doesn't care, not even half as you guys care about it. He will just randomly shit on both characters for the sake of plot.
This isnt Zoro vs Sanji. It is the fight of all fights, Zoro vs Luffy and we saw that Oda doesnt scare away from shitting on Luffy as well which in the end plays in your favor Topi-chin so you can troll every single fandom. :finally:

This isnt Zoro vs Sanji. It is the fight of all fights, Zoro vs Luffy and we saw that Oda doesnt scare away from shitting on Luffy as well which in the end plays in your favor Topi-chin so you can troll every single fandom. :finally:
Sorry but I am not Oda, so I don't troll on One Piss characters, it's Oda's role.

To turn Luffy character from

into

Turning Endurance God from

into

Turning Sanji from

into

Yes, trolling and shitting One Piss characters is Oda's specialty and hobby, not mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.