Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
fall? nah, considering your nickname i expected nothing less than a bait, i just applaud the dedication
Idc. Some people especially die-hard Sanji fans read too much into that useless panels of Zoro fainting. Zoro fu**ed his character's portrayal in the past and so he does now ( I meant Oda writing Zoro's character and not only his). Zoro will beat King and have his 5 cents added to Kaido gangbang fight so I don't care.

People who cry about Zoro fainting can't stand the truth.
Post automatically merged:

@djiayebee also my nickname wasn't supposed to be like this. I thought SethRollins would be too obvious so I added a little twist but I can swear I regret this xD.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Idc. Some people especially die-hard Sanji fans read too much into that useless panels of Zoro fainting. Zoro fu**ed his character's portrayal in the past and so he does now ( I meant Oda writing Zoro's character and not only his). Zoro will beat King and have his 5 cents added to Kaido gangbang fight so I don't care.

People who cry about Zoro fainting can't stand the truth.
Post automatically merged:

@djiayebee also my nickname wasn't supposed to be like this. I thought SethRollins would be too obvious so I added a little twist but I can swear I regret this xD.
lol i see, sorry for that comment on your id then. about Zoro i totally agree with what you said anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.