When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katakuri=Smoothie=Cracker?
King=Queen=Jack?
Marco=Jozu=Vista?
Beckman=Lucky Roo=Yasopp?

Not to mention the most important one, Rayleigh=Scopper?

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
It's Luffy>Zoro>Jinbe>Sanji
I dont see zoro is stronger than jimbei...however jimbei is stronger than zoro and sanji is possible too
Post automatically merged:

That is the most bs powerscaling ever. The correct powerscaling has always been

Luffy > Zoro > Sanji and now with Jinbei:

Luffy > Zoro > Jinbei > Sanji

Get your head out of shoujo.
Jimbei>>=zoro...get your head out of fanboy...:zosleepy:

M

MD Zolo

Shonen is always about combat. If Oda had any ability to write subtlety and give depth to the characters, then people wouldn't have expected different. Every arc has ended in brute forcing the oppression. Even in Sanji's shining moment at WCI, he baked a cake that did nothing but revive BM.

Fighting ability is the number one aspect of every character that's introduced. When the F6 appeared, people already had theories on their strength. In the end, they would be right to focus on power scaling because like every other antagonist, Kaido will not be defeated through peaceful negotiation. He will be beaten up and thrown out by sheer force.
How does it refute my point?! Are you saying that Ussop fans or Nami fans should sulk because they can't beat Kaido? Or are they Ussop fans and Nami fans because they found something in Ussop and Nami (respectively) that makes them like the said character?

Lol

it really shows your iq to say zoro is stronger than luffy
I never said Zoro is stronger than Luffy. And Zoro never got KO'd by Killer. You don't even know what KO means, hence the lack of IQ.

Sorry but I am not Oda, so I don't troll on One Piss characters, it's Oda's role.

To turn Luffy character from

into

Turning Endurance God from

into

Turning Sanji from

into

Yes, trolling and shitting One Piss characters is Oda's specialty and hobby, not mine.
I get the point being made here but I personally disagree with Luffy's and Sanjis points in the least.

Is Luffy not supposed to care about Jinbe? Is he supposed to be cold hearted here and say "oh well"? Was it out of character for him to crumble when Ace died? Not sure why the comparison for Luffy was made there.

Is Sanji supposed to detect a woman with clear multiple personality issues? I'm sure sure how that makes Sanji any dumber. He just wanted to save his crew.

As for Zoro though....yeah that's BS lol

Status
Not open for further replies.