Status
Not open for further replies.
what r u looking for that ur not finding in me? im not rly playing to appease anyone in an SRM game and honestly tempted to just dip until actions come out
It's not anything that I specifically look for. There's sometimes things you do in a game (I don't have a checklist) that you'll do an ill go 'yeah Ekko is just town this game'. I haven't had any pings like that this game and there's just something in the way you are posting and responding that isn't sitting well in my gut. You saying you're going to dip just adds to that gut feeling.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's not anything that I specifically look for. There's sometimes things you do in a game (I don't have a checklist) that you'll do an ill go 'yeah Ekko is just town this game'. I haven't had any pings like that this game and there's just something in the way you are posting and responding that isn't sitting well in my gut. You saying you're going to dip just adds to that gut feeling.
ok let ur gut rot with it lol

She’s wolf, vote her with me.

I liked the way he worded it, seemed slick. Not that I believe it or anything.

Why do u have me as slight wolf? Do you think I’m bussing Kagura? I’m trying to get her lynch this phase lol.
I think this game is multiball. Simple as that. With that being said, D1 I have zero issues working with light wolf reads over who I am more confident is wolf because I want to encourage wolf on wolf war.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Okay but there’s no reason not to just scum read me vs feeling the need to soften it/stick your toes in the water to a possible indie read

That comes off as you being timid which is something I associate more with you as scum
So, what is your current stance on me as I have showed both sides of my meta lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
Hey man, you got all the opportunity to play this game. I currently think there's more interesting names for me and you also have enough partners that want to tango with you. If you want to work with me, I'm still listening.
nah im good, will be on the other game if anyone needs just tag maybe i'll see maybe not thats my contribution for today

Emil

Certified Memelord
Did you not say Flower is an indie? Have you not told me you have some mistrust about her slot? When has a game this big ever been one wolf team?
its been before multiple times like in game of thrones with a team of 7-8 mafia on in fav 10 (was like a team of 11 mafia iirc)

Emil

Certified Memelord
anyway flower probably capping or cant be trusted

and fuji loves his little merges so i belive its 2 teams and an indie that can merge them or sm shit

Again, pages behind, so did not see Reloaded claim. Why on earth would he do that so early in the game?

No.

Still just a gut feeling you're wolf here. I haven't found you town through anything you've done yet and I feel the last couple of games, one way or another, I've been able find you as town somewhat easily.

Psychic gets a wolf read because she shaded and sussed me twice over the alliance. I called her out once on it and then she did it again. Not sure where her current read on my slot is but I still don't love how she handled my slot. Feels somewhat opportunistic and like someone who was trying to find something sussy to push.
I’m pretty sure I town locked you later for cracking me up. Also you scumreading Kagura is town in my book. Is the only reason you’re scumreading me because of Omgus or is there something else?

and fuji loves his little merges so i belive its 2 teams and an indie that can merge them or sm shit
yo, all she said is that her role mentions "mafia", not "mafias"

this could something like "this ability doesn't work on mafia members"

it's not like she said she has mafia's name and all

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Answer my questions lol

Why not just scum read me? Why does having no hard proof mean you want to slowly work into me with an indie read?

Whats the point?
There's a point to get reactions from you. Seeing if you'd escalate this as paranoid Prof and make a case against me. If I said scum then you might just brush off like the time I was talking to Ekko about you. XD

Counter point, Fuji has always previously shown faction kills in the WU

If we see two mafia faction kills tomorrow of different colors, Flower is fucked lol

So she probably does have info even if it’s tmi lol

Status
Not open for further replies.