Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I gave you town points for it, do you expect me to lock you town for it and throw away the key?

I haven’t gone back and read your posts bc I’m lazy. I don’t need to now, I’m interacting with you live. If I’m definitely not Town, why aren’t you voting me rn?
Lazy? Come on dont give silly excuses. Town prof would never be lazy when someone shades them. You definitely went through check if Charlie's meta matches with his past games.

You leave no stones unturned when you are town.

I'm not going to vote everyone who calls me scum. You might be indie as well. So is Flower but I'm not going to switch votes like that. I'm fine sticking with Ekko today lol

Lazy? Come on dont give silly excuses. Town prof would never be lazy when someone shades them. You definitely went through check if Charlie's meta matches with his past games.

You leave no stones unturned when you are town.

I'm not going to vote everyone who calls me scum. You might be indie as well. So is Flower but I'm not going to switch votes like that. I'm fine sticking with Ekko today lol
I was motivated when I checked Charles other games. I wasn’t presently after doing so earlier.

I’m claiming Town lol. If I’m indie, I’m obviously a bad one who needs to gtfo. Idk why you keep coming back at me with being indie other than bc you don’t want to outright scum read me and have to deal with me like that

Kagu Nyan

I was motivated when I checked Charles other games. I wasn’t presently after doing so earlier.

I’m claiming Town lol. If I’m indie, I’m obviously a bad one who needs to gtfo. Idk why you keep coming back at me with being indie other than bc you don’t want to outright scum read me and have to deal with me like that
If you are anti town, that's more than enough reason to sus you. Maybe because I haven't found you buddying with anyone personally. So I'm not sure if you are a serial killer Indie or mafia.

Prof you are anything but lazy in this game

You are watching everything but being selective what to engage in

You also went back to check Charlie's meta in his past games so that's not lazy.

Charlie being the main wagon you went with the flow and also worked hard to bring proof lol

If you were scum I'd expect that you start wagon or something but you are kinda laying low. XD

This post here, from my boy Charlie.
I smell the agenda, it's bloody gnarly
Reading it twice, makes me go yuck
If this guy's town, his name aint chuck

Aight so he might do something like this as town
Strong read it aint, you know he's a clown

Now struggle with Ekko, a read to make
Gun to head, Imma let him bake
Veto I do, his lynch day one
Now peace out, I'll see you anon
Why do you think me vs Ekko is 'too heated' exactly?

Also fuck me I'm on page 38 and there's 52 pages now.
Fuji's too predictable. 0 vp = some gay indie, kill it with fire.
Btw It's by choice
Think for a moment before you ask
Don't need to answer yet
Midnight has not voted anyone yet, there was no VC showing and it would not even be that surprising if he would not have cast a vote at all at the end of the day, yet he came with that 0 vp stuff to "avoid confusion", so I´m sorry but Broki also made it pretty obvious that she had 0 vp when she was mafia, so if he´s town this was a really bad move. Scum also better should not know that there is a townie who has no vp :kayneshrug:
she wuld claim if she was neutral, i think
being open about having no VP is a townie move so town are more informed about the exact numbers going into the wagons
we cant rly test this here since exact votes are hidden in vote count and tying wagons to test it wud be risky. just have to take it at face value
Press x to doubt, just kill him, whatever he's got he isn't going to use responsibly.

Noted that you're defending a slot you perceive as little threat to you!
When did I say the VP is permanent
I was all day at work, couldn't catch up - tried it from my last post until i saw the new posts were adding too fast so I gave up and after I was busy

I quoted posts from the convo around the 0 VP claim of Midnight, it's interesting it's a choice and then there's probably a reward to balance it? He looked relaxed but I don't remember meta to tell if it's AI.

@Orwellian I just skimmed and saw you are arguing with Ekko and considered it heated by the lenght of posts.

I try to understand why Ratchet posts in rhymes (good ones from what I read) because if it's a restriction from scum he is probably villager. If that comes from scum they made a mistake, posting in rhymes is efficient while scum hunting. Caveat: he is scum and it's wifom

Obviously I have no real reads, but I will have in the morning after reading some Isos (8 hours)

I was all day at work, couldn't catch up - tried it from my last post until i saw the new posts were adding too fast so I gave up and after I was busy

I quoted posts from the convo around the 0 VP claim of Midnight, it's interesting it's a choice and then there's probably a reward to balance it? He looked relaxed but I don't remember meta to tell if it's AI.

@Orwellian I just skimmed and saw you are arguing with Ekko and considered it heated by the lenght of posts.

I try to understand why Ratchet posts in rhymes (good ones from what I read) because if it's a restriction from scum he is probably villager. If that comes from scum they made a mistake, posting in rhymes is efficient while scum hunting. Caveat: he is scum and it's wifom

Obviously I have no real reads, but I will have in the morning after reading some Isos (8 hours)
So what are your current reads? Your more or less caught up now right?

Thoughts on Ekko vs Ultra?

If you are anti town, that's more than enough reason to sus you. Maybe because I haven't found you buddying with anyone personally. So I'm not sure if you are a serial killer Indie or mafia.

Prof you are anything but lazy in this game

You are watching everything but being selective what to engage in

You also went back to check Charlie's meta in his past games so that's not lazy.

Charlie being the main wagon you went with the flow and also worked hard to bring proof lol

If you were scum I'd expect that you start wagon or something but you are kinda laying low. XD
If I’m anti town at all in your eyes, it makes sense to just vote me out asap instead of just leaving me laying around to vote someone else lol

Besides not going out of my way to ISO your posts, what am I being selective in?

I think you’re staying on Ekko because he’s an easier wagon. Your position on me combined with your handling of me don’t make sense

How hard do you scum read Ekko?

Kagu Nyan

If I’m anti town at all in your eyes, it makes sense to just vote me out asap instead of just leaving me laying around to vote someone else lol

Besides not going out of my way to ISO your posts, what am I being selective in?

I think you’re staying on Ekko because he’s an easier wagon. Your position on me combined with your handling of me don’t make sense

How hard do you scum read Ekko?
My one vote is not enough and I'm not sure if I can convince people to vote you because I'm on the most wanted list myself and clowns are filling the car.

You keep pressuring me to vote for you but what is my one vote going to accomplish. I wanted to keep these interaction in the thread so that people can check when they have lynched me and I flip town.

I don't think there's a reason why I need to explain my Ekko vote to you. If Ekko is so easy then wagons wouldn't be forming on me and Charlie. Also my vote has been sitting on Ekko since beginning but you question about it now. You also didn't question me why I didn't vote for Psylock. Red flags one after the other lol

Status
Not open for further replies.