Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there's a reason why I need to explain my Ekko vote to you. If Ekko is so easy then wagons wouldn't be forming on me and Charlie. Also my vote has been sitting on Ekko since beginning but you question about it now. You also didn't question me why I didn't vote for Psylock. Red flags one after the other lol
Easier than me lol. And it wasn’t a problem to be voting Ekko until you confidently started saying I’m not Town lol.

I’m going to change this approach lol, can you explain why you read Ekko strongly scum enough to continue voting him here?

J

Joygirl1

I try to understand why Ratchet posts in rhymes (good ones from what I read) because if it's a restriction from scum he is probably villager.
What makes you think that he could not be indie, cult or, if multiball, a member of the other scum team? This logic sounds a bit too simple to me.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Easier than me lol. And it wasn’t a problem to be voting Ekko until you confidently started saying I’m not Town lol.

I’m going to change this approach lol, can you explain why you read Ekko strongly scum enough to continue voting him here?
What do you mean easier vote? You said wagon and there's no wagon on you. Ekko's wagon has too much resistance so I was to keep my vote here and see till the end. As soon as we get a VC we can see how many times you changed your vote.

Kagu Nyan

I wanted to see if you’d bite back hard. Instead you’ve taken this approach to it lol

Where you’ll bark at me but you’re showing no real bite to me
Voting someone is not ultimate proof of biting. Have you voted for Conqi? How about Ratchet? How many have you bitten so far lmao

What do you mean easier vote? You said wagon and there's no wagon on you. Ekko's wagon has too much resistance so I was to keep my vote here and see till the end. As soon as we get a VC we can see how many times you changed your vote.
There is some support for an Ekko wagon, so voting him you don’t go out on a new course that makes it easier to stay on than chart a new course

I’ve voted Charles and you so you don’t have to wait for a VC lol

Is the resistance the main reason you’re voting Ekko?

Voting someone is not ultimate proof of biting. Have you voted for Conqi? How about Ratchet? How many have you bitten so far lmao
I’ve not scum read either as confidentially as you are talking about me. Ratchet is null. I gave him slight scum on a GTH.

It’s not that you have to vote any person you scum read. But if you seem 100% convinced on someone then yes you should.

Kagu Nyan

There is some support for an Ekko wagon, so voting him you don’t go out on a new course that makes it easier to stay on than chart a new course

I’ve voted Charles and you so you don’t have to wait for a VC lol

Is the resistance the main reason you’re voting Ekko?
And going to change my vote then get called out for OMGUS is a good thing? That's why I said the test is rigged because you are dishonest from the beginning. You never want to analyse my slot with good faith.

I’ve not scum read either as confidentially as you are talking about me. Ratchet is null. I gave him slight scum on a GTH.

It’s not that you have to vote any person you scum read. But if you seem 100% convinced on someone then yes you should.
Agree to disagree.

If you are still giving Ratchet a null read after all these time then I really think my deduction is right about you lmao

And going to change my vote then get called out for OMGUS is a good thing? That's why I said the test is rigged because you are dishonest from the beginning. You never want to analyse my slot with good faith.
Why are you worried about being called out for OMGUS in this situation? Yes, I actually think you would look much better omgus voting me than how you decided to play around me

If you are still giving Ratchet a null read after all these time then I really think my deduction is right about you lmao
Do you think I often have a good read on Ratchet D1?

yo, i can't copy kills and converts, everything else is fair game

therefore if someone has some obvious sounding investigaton, like Mind Reader, Detect or something like that, feel free to use it

Status
Not open for further replies.