Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Scum. You’re usually a straight forward player from what I remember and I don’t think I’ve ever seen you bait out a test before. I’ve never seen you think that far ahead (no offense)

That feels more like a backtrack bc I called you out for your timid approach to me.
Then what happened to my swearing meta? You didn't look at my reasonings why me and Psylocke were having a fight but you gave me town points for swearing at her. When it comes to you, paying extra attention, are we? You should have read those posts and made a case there itself. I had to nudge you and poke you. This read feels extremely dishonest. You are definitely not town lol

Then what happened to my swearing meta? You didn't look at my reasonings why me and Psylocke were having a fight but you gave me town points for swearing at her. When it comes to you, paying extra attention, are we? You should have read those posts and made a case there itself. I had to nudge you and poke you. This read feels extremely dishonest. You are definitely not town lol
I gave you town points for it, do you expect me to lock you town for it and throw away the key?

I haven’t gone back and read your posts bc I’m lazy. I don’t need to now, I’m interacting with you live. If I’m definitely not Town, why aren’t you voting me rn?

Status
Not open for further replies.