General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I

Inspector_Mu

:kriwhat:the dude became warlord 10+ years ago
Doesnt cause trouble

You think his frozen bounty is even 1 billion?
Post automatically merged:

Mihwk is worth 2 billion max.

But his frozen bounty isnt even 1 billion I bet

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Gotta remember that Oda confirmed large crews like the Yonkou's have bounty-inflation. Being associated with Big Mom for example, and the giant network of a crew, naturally lends to her pirate's individual bounties. If Katakuri was his own captain I doubt he'd be a 1.05 billion man.

The same case happened after Dressrosa where all the Straw Hats received bounty increases despite half of them being AWOL for the fighting. For the warlords, I think it's reasonable to expect them to be in the 300 - 500 million range with two exceptions.

Mihawk - 1.8 billion
Buggy - 1.0 Billion or 500. million
Weevil - 550. Million
Boa - 450. Million

Mihawk will have an enormous bounty due to title, power and relationships with Shanks. Buggy is a meme so Oda will either give him an outrageous bounty like 1 billion or maybe just 500 million - Dressrosa Luffy/Law's bounties.

Gotta remember that Oda confirmed large crews like the Yonkou's have bounty-inflation. Being associated with Big Mom for example, and the giant network of a crew, naturally lends to her pirate's individual bounties. If Katakuri was his own captain I doubt he'd be a 1.05 billion man.

The same case happened after Dressrosa where all the Straw Hats received bounty increases despite half of them being AWOL for the fighting. For the warlords, I think it's reasonable to expect them to be in the 300 - 500 million range with two exceptions.

Mihawk - 1.8 billion
Buggy - 1.0 Billion or 500. million
Weevil - 550. Million
Boa - 450. Million

Mihawk will have an enormous bounty due to title, power and relationships with Shanks. Buggy is a meme so Oda will either give him an outrageous bounty like 1 billion or maybe just 500 million - Dressrosa Luffy/Law's bounties.
Weevil having 1B would be hella remarkable.

Alright, time to think about the now former Shichibukai.

Mihawk - 1.897.000.000 -> would be fitting as Bram Stoker's Dracula was released in 1897. A bounty in between Luffy and Blackbeard sounds quite good to me :D
Weevil - 980.000.000 -> expect a raise by 500 million from his former bounty of 480 m.
Hancock - 500.000.000 -> her 80 m bounty is from a long time ago. A former bounty of Luffy suits her well^^
Buggy - 200.000.000 -> needs to have a respectable bounty as a former Shichibukai. I mean it's time for it as he'll be the Pirate King EoS !!
And the other former ones:
Crocodile - 481.000.000 -> raise by 400 m
Moriah - 320.000.000 -> no change

The bounties for the four emperors, past and present and the pirate king have dropped.

Blackbeard: 2,247,600,000
Shanks: 4,048,900,000
Big Mom: 4,388,000,000
Kaido: 4,611,100,000
Whitebeard: 5,046,000,000
Roger: 5,564,800,000

Shanks apparently also has the most well rounded crew. Beckman, Roo and Yassop all have big names for themselves.

No pirate has had a bigger bounty than Roger or Whitebeard.

With this around, how does this effect peoples bounty estimates?

Last edited:
That's us got near enough all the information to accurately predict bounties for what's left of the series.

Big guns left: Dragon, Ray, updated Warlord, maybe Kuzan, rest of the YC (particularly Shanks' crew), Oden, Xebec

Dragon's should be higher than Whitebeards, not as high as Roger's- he's not a pirate, so what was said about no pirate matching their bounty doesn't apply. Nice even ground of 5.3 billion?

Rather annoyingly from a Zoro fan's perspective, we didn't get Ray or Mihawk's (or the YC) and they're the ones really needed to predict stuff for him. I think Rays will be > Mihawk and they fall in the 2 billion range. Although Ray's could be in the 3 billion depending on how much the World Gov shits itself about Raftel.

So, my guesses:
Dragon- 5.3 billion
Ray- 3 billion
Mihawk- 2 billion
Kuzan- 2 billion
Oden- 1.7 billion
Xebec- 4.9 billion

After Wano Strawhats
Luffy- 3 billion
Zoro- 920 million- 1.2 billion
Nami- 160 mil
Ussop- 500 mil
Sanji- 770 mil
Chopper- 100 mil
Robin- 230 mil
Franky- 194 mil
Brook- 183 mil
Jinbei- 600 mil

I have faith in Chopper getting a real bounty. God knows why, but I do. The non fighting Strawhats I think will all get a 100 million boost, but if any of them stand out on their own right that could increase.