Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I know, i kinda didn't plan to tryhard D1, ngl

Looking at my wagon i like Dest the least. Hasn't caught up but thought i'm one of best Lynch candidates. I asked why but i'm pretty sure he didn't answer
you're not showing much fire. arent u being treated unjustly?? you gna let those suns of beaches on ur wagon get away with sleepwalking ur lynch??

Emil

Certified Memelord
Have hardly noticed Lanji's posts or maybe he wasn't very active the duration when I was.

As for Charlie, his wagon is thinned and some has transferred to me.

Earlier you said my beef with Psylocke looks like tvt to you. Have you looked at anything past that?

It could be either Charlie or me today.
cool story, want to claim now? dont seem like they will move without it

Who are your top suspects
I'll go through player list:

Flower, i suspect she's indie hostile to both town and mafia. Does it count?

Michelle's asking for summaries and not doing much with it, like in Weebs (she's scum there) so her too.

Lanji is talked about earlier.

Kagura kinda sounds like she's buddying me, ngl. Like, i thought she investigated me or something. If she's town it's due to little kitty alliance. Think of it as TAC Core.

Dest like i said, I felt he's dishonest about read on me.

Mitch just for fluffing without posting much else.

I'm not sold on any of them though and that's a problem

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

Michelle's asking for summaries and not doing much with it, like in Weebs (she's scum there) so her too.

Kagura kinda sounds like she's buddying me, ngl. Like, i thought she investigated me or something. If she's town it's due to little kitty alliance. Think of it as TAC Core.

Little kitty alliance is the next future. 🐱

Eh, idk. I didn't like him early on. He's l acting more like how i think town Fang's acting rn. This could be him adjusting but noone else shares my concerns so i'll leave him alone.

Like, i don't trust him completely but give me omega kill and i won't shoot him either.

All things I've claimed:
- 2 Normal/Flying pokemon
- Sand Attack. Didn't say what it does.
- ability to copy another ability from WU that's not kill or convert (ability i pick will replace this one)
- night ability that could confirm me as town, i wanted to discuss details but I've heard people saying they'll Judge usage too
I don't think lynching Charles wil hit scum

You fogot other games, i always ask for summaries.
Reading 100 pages is impossible for me, so what's your point?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Technically i could copy Cursed Body which Flower claimed and see if it's anything anti town but idk if that changes anything at this point
I see, but he said he can prove himself. Coming in D1 this will never get him more than one more day if he is scum
Ye it is why I'm hesitant on a Charlie lynch cause we'd be denying ourselves a potental clear or info.

I'm hopin Coach gets online before EoD as I would like to hear from her again

Status
Not open for further replies.