[FNZ] Salem of Lies Town of Salem (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
No but making passive aggressive comments about how ppl complain
When my post was harmless and I didn't insult anyone or anything but expressed my thoughts

Just stop shutting ppl down
If someone wanna express thoughts or complaints then let them do

You yourself did in the past when we played on OJ
if my intention was to stop you than I wouldn't do it indirectly

just like you I was giving my opinion

I m not the kind of person who would try to shut others

I apologize if my post misled you miss celestia

N

NeutralWatcher

Flower actually slipped when she said there was still 1 vampire.

The logical move of Vampire is:
N1: Vampire convert a player. So that makes 2 vampires.
N2: Cooldown.
N3: Convert another player. That makes 3 vampires.
N4: Cooldown.

And on D5 since Kiwipom died that left 2 vampires and Flower said there was 1 vampire.

I think my reads are getting good. Thanks for the game Reborn and Al. Pick a good avy for me.

And on D5 since Kiwipom died that left 2 vampires and Flower said there was 1 vampire.

On another note, thanks for the game Reborn and Al. Pick a good avy for me.
What do you mean slipped, the PLAN was to fool everyone into thinking there is only one vampire, and everyone did believe it?
Including @Dragomir :catcry:

N

NeutralWatcher

What do you mean slipped, the PLAN was to fool everyone into thinking there is only one vampire, and everyone did believe it?
Including @Dragomir :catcry:
For a start if I were in the game, I would count how many Vampires were left when she said there was 1 vampire left. Once I thought there would be 2 Vampires I would question and push the lynch on Flower if it worked but pushing the lynch is not my strong point. I need to improve this too.

I think my reads are getting good. Thanks for the game Reborn and Al. Pick a good avy for me.
Just trust me a bit more next time, if you had joined in the lynch, we would have gotten WW out, thn many of us would have survived

N

NeutralWatcher

Just trust me a bit more next time, if you had joined in the lynch, we would have gotten WW out, thn many of us would have survived
I think there was 4 votes on Don Daslayer on D1. If I reveal myself as mayor my vote is counted as 3 so we can get 7 votes. And also persuading TAC and Kiwipom who unvoted we might get 9 votes, required vote to lynch on D1. Even if it didn't work I should have tagged other inactive players. Then I asked Jailor to jail me after it was confirmed when cinera claimed to be jailed we might have a chance to win.

I only thought only Bodyguard and Transporter can protect me. My fault too for Lacking understanding of role mechanic

AND caused two mislynches on top of that xD.

I actually got Town into a situation where they only could have won with us, but they decided to lose out of spite, so the loss is entirely on them.
Yeah, I think you achieved the most in the shortest amount of time, props. When I heard they converted you, I knew we were goners :milaugh:
You and TAC only pulled at different sides that one day when he wanted to lynch Drago.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Many of us?

He got 7 kills this game( including one vamp and one Mafia)

And, his vote was crucial in lynching flower, Celestia, dragomir, and HA

The damage he had done to all factions was too huge.

He was totally inconsistent on day one. He made way too many slips to be ignored. And, to make it worse he gave such a poor reaction that made me nervous that I am losing werewolf on first day itself.

Yet, most of you backed out and Worst part was there was no follow up on don until HA mislynch.

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
These are some of the reviews which I would like to share as a host. It's my opinion and it's completely upto players on whether they agree with it or not.

1) @Natalija - there was a difference between your last game and this game - in last game you were contributing and deducing everything. You were being helpful to town.

This game on day one most of your posts were simply comments and nothing much. That's scum read because active Scums usually act like this - simply make comments with not much active scum hunting

But you played well as scum in your first game

2) @Dragomir your reads were off in this game. You were clueless who was werewolf till the end. And, during day one - you,nat and celestia had separate vote bandwagon apart from vote bandwagon of don. You know it reflects that atleast one of you is scum easily. In this case,all three of you were.

Also, your fake claimed badly. You didn't think it through with that fake claim

However, I liked how you created confusion and kept sus from you in initial few days.

3) @Celestia - you weren't doing much to help drago. He became lone wolf after sometime. Also, your fake claiming and working your bS out was inconsistent. You said you have something on cinera then didn't follow up on it at all. That once again was hell inconsistent and reflected that you are suspicious

There was clear absence of team work on mafia part

4) @Flower you addition to vamps was actually very useful. However, you made a mistake by going for HA instead of already exposed mafia.. by going against HA who was supporting tac you dented your and tac and Town cred..

you should have stick to tac decision to Lynch drago that phase. It's because of this mislynch that townie didn't support you next day.

There was no point in creating new sus bandwagon when there was already one with support from town as well.

However, vamps team work was good unlike Mafia.

@Queen and @NeutralWatcher - I already have share my reviews regarding you all

@TheAncientCenturion you played well. But I think you don't have control over what you are exactly sayin or is it that you keep on forgetting what you said earlier? Either way this makes you inconsistent.

Also, be a bit more calm and have more control over What you are saying

@RayanOO be more confident and bold in pushing the lynch next time.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE your reads were way off this game. And, why you look so much in hurry while scum hunting? It gives me feel that you don't even read posts properly or actually don't even wait to think for sometime before posting to connect the dots.

Be more composed

@Don DaSlayer yes you won and you played well as ww but why you give poor reactions and panick whenever someone puts a vote against you?

Also, you need to work upon your attitude as a player. Asking for mod kill is plain stupid. Such behavior isn't acceptable to anyone.

@krogothwolf your were MVP of dead chat lol

@Yo Tan Wa you are progressing well. I just noticed that you nit pick a bit with scum hunting. Also, that you create wide pool of sus which adds to your confusion..

@Seraphoenix please read roles properly. Once you failed to jail someone's and during evening phase I have to remind you about your abilties. Also, you weren't asking any useful questions. When you jail someone try to add pressure on your prisoner during interrogation.

For example, if you had sus on tac then you could have asked me to EXECUTE him just to add more pressure on tac and if later you found him fine then you could have asked me to un - execute.

@Relapse - you played better than your last game for sure. Need to be more serious though lol

Last edited:
The tags didn't work for some reason.

1) @Natalija - there was a difference between your last game and this game - in last game you were contributing and deducing everything. You were being helpful to town.

This game on day one most of your posts were simply comments and nothing much. That's scum read because active Scums usually act like this - simply make comments with not much active scum hunting

But you played well as scum in your first game
I was only around for one day......
But I did try to take a back seat because last time I was so off with the reads. I wasn't helpful to town almost at all, except for discovering Flower and you.
@krogothwolf your were MVP of dead chat lol
:milaugh:

@Yo Tan Wa you are progressing well. I just noticed that you nit pick a bit with scum hunting. Also, that you create wide pool of sus which adds to your confusion..
I nitpick a lot actually, mostly based on my gut feelings. And you also right about wide pool of sus, i do that a lot.

Thanks for the Review, and remember to make me Mafia next time.

Many of us?

He got 7 kills this game( including one vamp and one Mafia)

And, his vote was crucial in lynching flower, Celestia, dragomir, and HA

The damage he had done to all factions was too huge.

He was totally inconsistent on day one. He made way too many slips to be ignored. And, to make it worse he gave such a poor reaction that made me nervous that I am losing werewolf on first day itself.

Yet, most of you backed out and Worst part was there was no follow up on don until HA mislynch.
I tried to use mind powers to inform everyone from the dead, but the medium wasn't available.

N

NeutralWatcher

Reborn do you think Retributionist and Medium would destroy the balance of the game? There were no Retributionist and Medium in previous ToS too.

Status
Not open for further replies.