Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Oda is a bum dont expect any serious battle with Zoro and Kizaru.

He will block an attack or two, exchange some corny lines and maybe a mini sword clash with him and Goofy will take him on after that.
Luffy cant beat a swordsman like Kizaru.
Taking out such threats has always been Zoro's job.
If there are conclusive fights on Egghead, Kizaru belongs to Zoro.
If Zoro vs Kizaru doesnt happen here, it means no conclusive fight happened.
The problem I see is that luffy is 3b kizaru will have 3 crowns for CG and there is this anti light gloves also since garp is "dead" I read some theories that laffite and Devon will kidnapp saturn and Teach will use him to negociate with the wg😭
Only chance that condom wont fight him is if Saturn is indeed demigod tier but even if thats the case Cook will join Zoro against Kizaru.
He needs some feats against strong guys Oda wont leave him so far behind.

I don't want the cook to fight alongside zoro and even less in 2v1 his fans always holding to Zoro's d*ick fuck I'd even prefer if he fights alonge vs him or even if he makes Jinbe joins

The problem I see is that luffy is 3b kizaru will have 3 crowns for CG and there is this anti light gloves also since garp is "dead" I read some theories that laffite and Devon will kidnapp saturn and Teach will use him to negociate with the wg😭

I don't want the cook to fight alongside zoro and even less in 2v1 his fans always holding to Zoro's d*ick fuck I'd even prefer if he fights alonge vs him or even if he makes Jinbe joins
Yeah only Cook fans pray for him to join the fight.. Oda shit on him in PH,DR,WCI and even in Wano he didnt clash against any top tier so its Oda's last chance to give him some feats against top tiers otherwise it will never make sense for him to beat an Admiral in the future.

At least i hope we get a team fight with Luffy/Zoro vs Saturn/Kizaru. Makes no sense if Zoro fights a VA or a mini King again.

Oda is a bum dont expect any serious battle with Zoro and Kizaru.

He will block an attack or two, exchange some corny lines and maybe a mini sword clash with him and Goofy will take him on after that.
Yeah I know that fraud is capable of picking worst possible option it would be such a waste to have him be defeated by goofy. Akainu should be only admiral he defeats

Yeah I know that fraud is capable of picking worst possible option it would be such a waste to have him be defeated by goofy. Akainu should be only admiral he defeats
Yeah but i already feel sorry for Admiralbros.

Luffy starts the fight only for Walmart Ace to come up with some corny line like "Move on Luffy i will handle everything here. I believe in you, you can free the world".
Post automatically merged:

If you think about it Oda just missed a huge chance to hype CG.

He could have add one more headline in next day's newspaper with CG invading ID or whatever.
Guess what, we only focused on Fraudby.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Cook will join Zoro against Kizaru
Yeah, just like he joined Zoro against King.
Good times.

Devon and Lafitte can kidnap a defeated Saturn and use him as a bargaining chip if Garp aint enough.
Luffy and Zoro dont need anti-light gloves.
Akainu should be only admiral he defeats
I think Luffy wont defeat any admiral.
He will punch Akainu once and Sabo will do the rest against him.

Im not just looking forward to zoro vs kizaru but zoro vs the whole upcoming fleet to be precise. I want him to get every possible feats in this war. I know oda had big plan for zoro only second to luffy both havent use coc or ryou yet,both fough an awakened zoan, both are facing the strongest seraphim while teaming up with the strongest cpo agent,both were singled out by oda from the rest, both got the oden and withbeard face moment, both will face the two greatest threat in saturne/kizaru.

Fuck the yellow monkey and marimo. I need to see Mihawk.
That fraud author set up great opportunity for Mihawk to finally flex now that marines want to stop CG. They have also acknowledged they need more manpower the best place to find strongest people is impel dow. Doffy is probably dying for someone to break him out. So many ways Loda can unleash Mihawk if he can put aside his cringy self insert for a moment

That fraud author set up great opportunity for Mihawk to finally flex now that marines want to stop CG. They have also acknowledged they need more manpower the best place to find strongest people is impel dow. Doffy is probably dying for someone to break him out. So many ways Loda can unleash Mihawk if he can put aside his cringy self insert for a moment
I wouldnt be surprised if we get this from this loser author.