Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok allow me to explain these points better

- Luffy
In Alabasta he already said "Vivi is naive because she doesn't want any casualties. People die."
2 years ago he understood that much.

But in WCI, in another dire situation, he suddenly pulled a Vivi. Then blurting another joke / nonsense in "even if you die, don't die!!". Wtf does that mean, and he wasn't even joking.

- Sanji
In pre TS, he already got portrayal of being the brain in the crew. Brain and brawn. Example is in that moment in panel, when he outsmarted Crocodile, beat his crocodiles, and in the end saved Vivi and the caged crew.
Then there's that moment when he was directly involved and knew perfectly how Luffy would do anything to save single nakama (Robin), going Ennies Lobby, telling Sogeking to burn WG flag thus declaring war, and faced Lucci who already defeated him once in Water 7.

Yet in post TS suddenly he lost all his brain and memory, acting like Princess and all. Genuinely believed how Luffy wouldn't came to WCI to bring his ass back to the crew, forgetting Luffy's effort to bring Robin back in Ennies Lobby.

Top tier character developments
Okay I agree with your 2nd point but not your first. Luffy obviously didn't want his nakama to die and he told them that as an order especially considering that they were supposed to be on a cpvert mission and not in a full out war.

The 2nd point makes Sanji a weak character mentally, but maybe he would always react to his trauma that way and his weak point is baratie so we know that he did that to say his pops. The difference between WCI and EL is that Sanji was blackmailed using his family in baratie.

Now don't block me pretty please. @Zoro D Goat was lying when he said I disliked Wano.

I already built a small appreciation altar in my toilet for Goda sama (may He always blesses us) and really liking Wano so far. My favorite parts are all parts but the highlights are:
- awesome cover story of Capone Gang Bege (many important things happened here such as Firetanks vs SSG, Lola's return and Pound being alive)
- fierce fights between Luffy and Holdem, Urashima, Babanuki, and the fools who wasted food
- mindblowing flashback of Lord Oden and his informative Lady Toki that too bad only lasted for 4 months (would be better if it lasted 4 years)
- the Kanjuro is traitor reveal that brought everyone mini heart attack because I swear nobody in the planet saw it coming

Very happy that I am alive in One Piece era and lucky enough to witness the masterpiece.
you ....
:goatasure:
am gonna get receipts
better start deleting those comments you made earlier.

Now don't block me pretty please. @Zoro D Goat was lying when he said I disliked Wano.

I already built a small appreciation altar in my toilet for Goda sama (may He always blesses us) and really liking Wano so far. My favorite parts are all parts but the highlights are:
- awesome cover story of Capone Gang Bege (many important things happened here such as Firetanks vs SSG, Lola's return and Pound being alive)
- fierce fights between Luffy and Holdem, Urashima, Babanuki, and the fools who wasted food
- mindblowing flashback of Lord Oden and his informative Lady Toki that too bad only lasted for 4 months (would be better if it lasted 4 years)
- the Kanjuro is traitor reveal that brought everyone mini heart attack because I swear nobody in the planet saw it coming

Very happy that I am alive in One Piece era and lucky enough to witness the masterpiece.
I am ok with everything else but Lady Toki was such a fucking disappointment. Since the reveal that she came from the past, I was hoping to have so much info but she turned out to be a nothing character

M

MD Zolo

okay i believe i block all person who dislike wano. if dislike wano have question about spoiler i dont answer:kata:
Well...somebody has a superiority complex, doesn't he? This is a forum. People of different opinions come here to say their opinions. Rarely do the conflicting fractions block each other.

Wano hasn't been very good. That's my opinion. You can block me now. But you do not come off as a forum person right now.

Wano is ok
most complaints op fans have about any arc tbh are tropes oda has used and done since the story started
the problem is the story is still being told for a certain age group
and some of yall over the course of the series have turned into relics/old mofos.
you think about every thing too critically.
meme pirates got tossed. its fine. every character gets shit on
move on. so much "bad writing" from a bunch of amateurs here its funny.
my opinion! yes. good setup as arc now "ok-good" wait for final big battle!

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power

I for one am excited to see more Sanji gags, they’re hilarious!

Personally I love Wano. Everything anout it. The only disappointment is the flashback which was underwhelming. Oda just had to join the strongs and he did it in a bad way. Especially Lady Toki was underused. I loved his death but Oden was dumb and he brought it upon himself with a lot of dumb and stubborn choices.

I am ok with everything else but Lady Toki was such a fucking disappointment. Since the reveal that she came from the past, I was hoping to have so much info but she turned out to be a nothing character
i agree! i hope and think toki alive/ we get more info later. maybe end of arc? we still need know more of wano kuni royal familys

9 person

My block::

awakening coming
chrono
gensui sazid
inflamed haki
jew.d. boy
king harashima
puckthegreat
topi jerami
zoro d goat
lmao

out of your list may I recommend unblocking jew d boy and cumming
they are great peeps
:myman:
I don't see why that is a big offense.

It is almost inevitable. Not a deal breaker.

Yes. That would be a good reason to drop OP, but I won't anyway.
I dont want to imagine the horror
they dont just take them as slaves

Lady Toki was a blessing, not a dissapointment!!
Her supposed to talk and give info about Void Century, only to pull the exact opposite by shutting up Oden who wanted to talk about it, is a good thing!! It just means as old saying, save the best for the last.

Status
Not open for further replies.