Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why on earth you changed your ava? :lusalty:

Most important why are you voting me?
I read nothing this morning, but I remember everyone was happy with killing me and jumped into my wagon yday.
I tried D1 to make the best vote (I was wrong but from the meta I know I could be also right) and I found some townies with the limited time I had, and since then in what I read I found Ratchet's 'case' on me lazy and blending in a thread consensus, I dislike Muugen's entrance who feels pockety and for more I have to read but I don't have much time for it.
I think my top townies are Naomi and Joy, adding Flower. I know I had Psy as townie as well but I forgot why
who do u think scummiest on ur wagon / people who want u gone?

Also I am (again) leaving town and go at a salt mine during the day, it's a place with constant temperature of 12 degrees celsius, a heaven in our 40 degrees summer.
I will post whenever I can

Emil

Certified Memelord
You had Ratchet as leaning town, why is that?
i have him null/town not lean town
i find the way he interacted with prof in day 1 about prof's conq read townie even if i disagree with the result of it in that the conq read must be forced by prof, and given day 2's new reveal of prof being indie, ratchet could have be right that prof forced that conq read just to be seen contributing to blend in etc..

not solid yet because prof is probably indie and not scum, and its multiball so he can easily make quick work of enemy team. hasnt stood out to me as strong townie yet in terms of extending his neck in a way town does. he still have a small element of wanting to survive to him

Also I am (again) leaving town and go at a salt mine during the day, it's a place with constant temperature of 12 degrees celsius, a heaven in our 40 degrees summer.
I will post whenever I can
honestly you dont owe it to us to let us know what you are doing/why you are gone etc
this is a game
have a good one michelle and check in whenever you are free.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i actually dont see the slam dunk on you yet mich or why this big of a wagon when i feel like couple other slots deserve it more (tpein, muugen, pot, AM, sallu to name a few) but no traction is growing on them which is why i asked u if u think ratchet is overselling but cant say ur response was very inspiring

i have 0 context on this btw, start from the beginning
Skimming Sod I saw that Psy suspected me for the vote, and I wasn’t active because it was night at me. In my absence the suspicion grew but the reason is the vote and nothing else and I explained the vote a few times already. When I came itt I found out that Prof claimed indy with wincon of killing 4 townies and 2 mafia and also killed Destroya who I found as town at Eod 1, pretending he was Poe.
With one kill each night if town believes him, he will kill the townies first to not upset mafia, and Ratchet was the first defending him and buddying with him and pushing for me to be shot or lynched.
I don't see from Ratchet an attempt to solve me, he just wants me dead.
Prof took Psy's reasoning (that my vote looks the worst in Eod1 wagon) and kept pushing me.
The interaction Prof/Ratchet looks like a pact between 2 scums for me.
Overnight Ratchet tried several pushes, including on Naomi, and when he saw no one follows him he voted me pretending he forgot to vote earlier.
Pockety attitude towards my TRs, buddying with scum and following an easy suspicion on me because I was inactive but without trying to solve me, this is my reason to SR Ratchet

i actually dont see the slam dunk on you yet mich or why this big of a wagon when i feel like couple other slots deserve it more (tpein, muugen, pot, AM, sallu to name a few) but no traction is growing on them which is why i asked u if u think ratchet is overselling but cant say ur response was very inspiring
Prof has a big enough wagon on him though

Emil

Certified Memelord
Skimming Sod I saw that Psy suspected me for the vote, and I wasn’t active because it was night at me. In my absence the suspicion grew but the reason is the vote and nothing else and I explained the vote a few times already. When I came itt I found out that Prof claimed indy with wincon of killing 4 townies and 2 mafia and also killed Destroya who I found as town at Eod 1, pretending he was Poe.
With one kill each night if town believes him, he will kill the townies first to not upset mafia, and Ratchet was the first defending him and buddying with him and pushing for me to be shot or lynched.
I don't see from Ratchet an attempt to solve me, he just wants me dead.
Prof took Psy's reasoning (that my vote looks the worst in Eod1 wagon) and kept pushing me.
The interaction Prof/Ratchet looks like a pact between 2 scums for me.
Overnight Ratchet tried several pushes, including on Naomi, and when he saw no one follows him he voted me pretending he forgot to vote earlier.
Pockety attitude towards my TRs, buddying with scum and following an easy suspicion on me because I was inactive but without trying to solve me, this is my reason to SR Ratchet
i havent read any of this cant attest to its validity other than you indeed not having a good reason to vote for flower, but this isnt something exclusive to you only. the thing that stood out to me the most in this whole post is why wud ratchet push naomi

i guess can u be less vague in terms of who ratchet is pocketing, and are they also voting for u, and which scum is he buddying (the indie only or like ratchet's teammates?), and arent they practically the same (buddying/poketing)

who do u have as scum (mafia) rn other than ratchet?

Status
Not open for further replies.