Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Well as I said as you said if the guy is going to trashtalk then fuck off just apport interesting things not bullshit around but if much people talking here about woronoa woro greatness bettee

Wait did something bad to zoro happen?
he has been going all over the site spamming that zoro will fight some vice admiral

Well as I said as you said if the guy is going to trashtalk then fuck off just apport interesting things not bullshit around but if much people talking here about woronoa woro greatness bettee
Bro this mofo spams "Zoro vs Kadar in Egghead" all day and night in every thread & every profile.
He'll return here only to spam more.
Post automatically merged:

What's this stack thing you guys are talking about
A dumb kid slandering Zoro in every thread

he has been going all over the site spamming that zoro will fight some vice admiral
Bro this mofo spams "Zoro vs Kadar in Egghead" all day and night in every thread & every profile.
He'll return here only to spam more.
Post automatically merged:

A dumb kid slandering Zoro in every thread
Don't know who the fuck is kadar but if it is some vice admiral bullshit then yeah fuck off we had enough with zoro vs gifters zoro vs who's who zoro vs orochi zoro won't see kaido zoro won't have CoC neither Adcoc.....

@kumae nothing bad happened to Zoro. I just know that some were disappointed that ZKK didn’t happen. I was also disappointed that he didn’t visit Ryuma’s grave, and we didn’t learn more about black blades.

I recognize that Ryuma’s grave wasn’t necessary, but I thought it would have been nice to see. I also think that we will learn all about black blades when Zoro fights Mihawk.