Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
Even a clash is good tbh
Personally, I am tired of clashes.

Fake hypes and nothing more.

Rooftop was hype but in long run it doesn't serve any purpose because it was Luffy who went one vs one with kaido.

A small clash with kizaru only to be followed by luffy defeating kizaru is last thing I want now....

C

Cruxroux

I wish but man I fear oda's love for condom he might have some plot to take saturn away for that fight add those anti-light gloves
What I want to see KoH zoro again but until he finds someone worthy because we won't see against hawk since he is with kaku and know how seraphim works
That's what oda does....
Zoro barely have used Ashura in the whole series but decides to spam Luffy OP attacks.
:lawsigh:
Oda is himself scared of what he created.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž

Rooftop was hype but in long run it doesn't serve any purpose because it was Luffy who went one vs one with kaido.

A small clash with kizaru only to be followed by luffy defeating kizaru is last thing I want now....
i need it to shove it on some of the admiral bros's faces

Reborn

β€Ž
Saturn vs Luffy

Zoro vs kizaru

But problem is Saturn isn't going down so soon. Don't think oda will make a Gorosei lose (such big character) in his intro arc and that too right after Luffy defeated Kaido.

This imply only two things - either kizaru will go down to luffy or there will be just small clash between kizaru and zoro (if we get optimistic)

I really don't have higher expectations anymore. As long as Luffy is there, no one else is beating top gun in an arc no matter how good of a match it could be

C

Cruxroux

Just one moment like Cutting Kaido with admiral is also enough to destroy their whole fandom.
Watch Zoro tank something ridiculously strong again on behalf of Luffy and Zoro gets Nerf.
Typical oda model to make Luffy the golden boy.

C

Cruxroux

Its been almost a year since the bounty chapter and the cope still goes on.

Guess Mihawk's named attack will break the internet.
I'm more into who it will be against.
New admirals don't stand a chance against Mihawk , won't even be a hype given how Aramaki ran away from Shanks.
Akainu/BB makes no sense , cuz no point killing them now.

He might flex against Holy Knights.
Post automatically merged:

some are in denial about zoro's advcoc to this day
Denial is the first stage of grief.
:endthis:
I know they are sad but one day they will be over their delusion

I'm more into who it will be against.
New admirals don't stand a chance against Mihawk , won't even be a hype given how Aramaki ran away from Shanks.
Akainu/BB makes no sense , cuz no point killing them now.

He might flex against Holy Knights.
It depends on Egghead's battles.

If Zoro gets a clash with Kizaru and his performance is good there is no need for Oda to do the same with Mihawk.

Its really difficult to see how the story will unfold at this point.
The only thing i can bet on is that he has clown's plot atm and there is no way that he falls before the Admirals.

Reborn

β€Ž
Just one moment like Cutting Kaido with admiral is also enough to destroy their whole fandom.
Watch Zoro tank something ridiculously strong again on behalf of Luffy and Zoro gets Nerf.
Typical oda model to make Luffy the golden boy.
I will take Zoro destroying an admiral over a small cut even if it means to wait another year...

I will not be pleased by oda shitty way to please a fandom because this is nothing short of fan service...