Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Lol, did the whole chapter just get leaked?
And Luffy continues to wield the Nidai Kitetsu in all these secondary sources. At this point, it was either just a fabled meito Oda bestowed Luffy to distinguish him while he was a samurai, or it has a greater purpose tied to Luffy later in the arc. It’s been associated with him too much.

And Luffy continues to wield the Nidai Kitetsu in all these secondary sources. At this point, it was either just a fabled meito Oda bestowed Luffy to distinguish him while he was a samurai, or it has a greater purpose tied to Luffy later in the arc. It’s been associated with him too much.
Leaked where?

S

SinOfGreed

Probably just because he had the sword at the start of the arc and we're in a samurai themed arc.

If Luffy does anything with Nidai, I'll actually be pissed bc he has no skill with using a sword. I wanna see him unveil a new Gear 4 form or something.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Nami going off in a group to find Momo, imo, means she could encounter a Flying 6. I still maintain Yamato and Momo will meet, and now we have both sides looking for their respective brats.

Even if Momo doesn’t meet Yamato, the Momo search party and Yamato search party are bound to run into each other if they are roaming around the place.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Never forget that Zoro is the strongest SN and that Luffy and Kidd are on the same tier :kata:
Fixed it for you Ice-san. :catblush:
Zoro is indeed strongest while Kidd looks as capable as Luffy. They have a thing in common, they cant finish opponents in a single hit.
I know the whole Zoro-Fan-Group wont accept it, but Killer was not able to fight and think properly at that time, due to psychological breakdown.
Lmao, the dude was fine, talking with Zoro, asking him why is he protecting the jester... No amount of headcanon will change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.