Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
:whitepress:

He's 8 yo mentally
that 8 years old kid was able to make an Admiral scream in pain
Post automatically merged:

Momo is still a child...
even though he is child, but he is strong, he was able to damage Ryokugyu.
he is ambitious, he told Yamato that he will surpass his father.
Luffy told VP that Momo is Wano's guardian.
he's not even stupid, he didn't open Wano's borders, even the five Gorosei said that he made a smart and wise decision.

Last edited:
Yeahh but he's 28 physically... Their age gap is small
that 8 years old kid was able to make an Admiral scream in pain
Post automatically merged:

even though he is child, but he is strong, he was able to damage Ryokugyu.
he is ambitious, he told Yamato that he will surpass his father.
Luffy told VP that Momo is Wano's guardian.
he's not even stupid, he didn't open Wano's borders, even the five Gorosei said that he made a smart and wise decision.
I get it, and tbh the probability of Oda doing this is disturbingly high imo.

I just don't feel comfortable with pairing an 8-year old with a 28-year old, even if both of them physically are on the same level. If it was real life, it would be really disturbing - imagine an 8-year old going into coma, then waking up 20 years later, do you consider them an adult?

I understand it is fiction, but still Yamato feels like an older sibling at this point. I hope it stays this way.

I get it, and tbh the probability of Oda doing this is disturbingly high imo.

I just don't feel comfortable with pairing an 8-year old with a 28-year old, even if both of them physically are on the same level. If it was real life, it would be really disturbing - imagine an 8-year old going into coma, then waking up 20 years later, do you consider them an adult?

I understand it is fiction, but still Yamato feels like an older sibling at this point. I hope it stays this way.
sorry, my reply was about the idea of Momo becoming Wano's guardian.
regarding Momo x Yamato, I would say there's a good possibility that it would happen at the end of story, & for me I don't really care about it, the worst case scenario is that their child will become part of the crew of Shanks Makino's child in "two pieces"