Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
So entropic in the sense, can change from a state of order to disorder. I think this is pretty accurate because of asura, the embodiment of war and chaos. I have a psychological connection to the statement, but I don't think it would be too accurate
Zoro's really smart for someone with no directional sense
Post automatically merged:

Anyone got any theories on why he gets lost easily tho?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
"the ego of this entropic world can be cut."
"Ego" = "self"
"Entropic world" = "forsaken world"
"Cut" = "rend"
:choppawhat:

I think "entropic world" would be better translated as "chaotic world'. Entropy has a very specific meaning in computer science/physics and it's rarely used outside of that. "Chaotic" is a suitable casual conversation adjective for "high entropy".

@Cinera @nik87 @Light D Lamperouge
i just remembered a website i found days ago they mentioned all the things about Zoro especially his attacks and their meaning
http://www.thegrandline.com/zoroprofile.html
I'll check it out.

Zoro's really smart for someone with no directional sense
This is actually one of my biggest pet peeves TBH. Zoro wasn't always an idiot, preskip he was actually reasonably intelligent. In Alabasta he invented two factor authentication upon identifying an enemy with the ability to mimic faces. That's quite the impressive display of cerebral prowess.

By the end of the timeskip he was so thick it took him a while to decode Luffy's message and by Dressrosa he needed a complicated plan to figure out that he just needed to cut Pica in half. Currently, he's a full blown Luffy tier idiot. At the rate Zoro is losing brain cells, he'll be a vegetable before he faces Mihawk.
:lusalty:

"Ego" = "self"
"Cut" = "rend"

I think "entropic world" would be better suited as chaotic. Entropy has a very specific meaning in computer science/physics and it's rarely used outside of that. "Chaotic" is a suitable casual conversation adjective for "high entropy".

I'll check it out.

This is actually one of my biggest pet peeves TBH. Zoro wasn't always an idiot, preskip he was actually reasonably intelligent. In Alabasta he invented two factor authentication upon identifying an enemy with the ability to mimic faces. That's quite the impressive display of cerebral prowess.

By the end of the timeskip he was so thick it took him a while to decode Luffy's message and by Dressrosa he needed a complicated plan to figure out that he just needed to cut Pica in half. Currently, he's a full blown Luffy tier idiot. At the rate Zoro is losing brain cells, he'll be a vegetable before he duels Mihawk.
It's like he loses braincells the stronger he gets
Post automatically merged:

@Yukihime Pedxi is trolling u? You falling for his bait lmao.
Oh damn thanks for telling me lol. I get heated when I see people undermining either lol

"Ego" = "self"
"Cut" = "rend"

I think "entropic world" would be better suited as chaotic. Entropy has a very specific meaning in computer science/physics and it's rarely used outside of that. "Chaotic" is a suitable casual conversation adjective for "high entropy".

I'll check it out.

By the end of the timeskip he was so thick it took him a while to decode Luffy's message and by Dressrosa he needed a complicated plan to figure out that he just needed to cut Pica in half. Currently, he's a full blown Luffy tier idiot. At the rate Zoro is losing brain cells, he'll be a vegetable before he duels Mihawk.
■ RASHOMON :
▪ Meaning :
Rashomon is the modern day name of Rajoumon, a gate that signified the southern entrance to Kyoto in the Heian period. Over time the gate decayed and became frequented by thieves as well as generally being associated with evil as a symbol of the rotting state of Japanese moral and societal bodies. The gate would later be featured in several different forms of short stories and plays. It even became a central theme in the film of the same name by Japanese film director Akira Kurosawa of whom Oda is a huge fan

▪ Stance :
The second of Zoro's frighteningly powerful iaido techniques. This variation is capable of cutting through massive steel objects. Unlike Shishisonson which was from a standing position, this technique begins and finishes in a seated position. Like Shishison we do not see the move itself, only Zoro's swords reentering their sheethes. Being a two sword technique it is somewhat unorthodox for the otherwise single sword school of attacks.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Thanks lol. I lose braincells at the same rate as zoro
Uh oh. Keep that up and your graduation would grow further and further away.
:josad:

Sanji. I mean, you don't gotta compare two bros. I don't get why people hate one if they like the other
Nods

If only more people were like you. Unfortunately, the two fandoms are at war and it's a pretty brutal one. It's best not to get involved at all.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!