Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Stat wise they’re pretty even tbh, Hidan has a slight lead and has better feats considering Zabuza was the first antagonist of the series.

No intel? Zabuza takes it. He feints hard with water clones and decapitates Hidan.

Full Intel? Hidan, probably, if he can pressure Zabuza at the start of the fight before a Kirigakure no jutsu can get off.

its not over man you guys keep frgetting saturn is the hightest authority on the seraphim commands .
Even if york asked them to stop If he sayd kill they will kill .
i know, i was talking about usopp being transformed into stone, strawhats divided, york having the upper side. this was not the core of the arc, and i’m glad oda decided to offscreen it. now we’re going to have strawhat crew and vega against seraphims, kizaru, cp0, viceadmirals and saturn. this is going to be great!
i’m pretty sure strawhats will get some help though

Stat wise they’re pretty even tbh, Hidan has a slight lead and has better feats considering Zabuza was the first antagonist of the series.

No intel? Zabuza takes it. He feints hard with water clones and decapitates Hidan.

Full Intel? Hidan, probably, if he can pressure Zabuza at the start of the fight before a Kirigakure no jutsu can get off.
Not gonna lie the second Zabuza use his miss Hidan is dead . It realy a mater that if he manedge to cut zabuza before that but Zabuza love throwing that at the start pf a fight .
Post automatically merged:

i know, i was talking about usopp being transformed into stone, strawhats divided, york having the upper side. this was not the core of the arc, and i’m glad oda decided to offscreen it. now we’re going to have strawhat crew and vega against seraphims, kizaru, cp0, viceadmirals and saturn. this is going to be great!
i’m pretty sure strawhats will get some help though
Yes I agreed there but lets not forget Lafite and katarina Devon .

Not gonna lie the second Zabuza use his miss Hidan is dead . It realy a mater that if he manedge to cut zabuza before that but Zabuza love throwing that at the start pf a fight .

very interesting plot point here, but i bet they will show up after the siege to introduce the next arc

Can Hidan really pressure Zabuza though.. his compare their performance against Kakashi while keeping in mind the Kakuzu restriction

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

I don’t wanna give Hidan too much shit, he’s still an accomplished S rank criminal so I think he’d have sharp enough senses to not get one shot if he had knowledge.

very interesting plot point here, but i bet they will show up after the siege to introduce the next arc
Maybe but their fruits are just perfect for a situation like that if Blackbeard want a win .
Lafite can hypnotize and katarina can take the place on anyone . Of course observation haki supposed to counter that but lets be honnes it wont !

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Can Hidan really pressure Zabuza though.. his compare their performance against Kakashi while keeping in mind the Kakuzu restriction
Tbh the Kakashi from Shippuden is significantly greater feat wise than anything Part 1 showed. That’s a point for Hidan.

It’s a small point because Hidan wasn’t more than a nuisance able to keep up with Kakashi, but Zabuza in CQC didn’t impress as much without feints on a weaker kakashi

Maybe but their fruits are just perfect for a situation like that if Blackbeard want a win .
Lafite can hypnotize and katarina can take the place on anyone . Of course observation haki supposed to counter that but lets be honnes it wont !
advanced observation haki is going to counter those abilities, especially from strongest strawhats/wg members

Status
Not open for further replies.