Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Yep. Like I've been saying, the WG probably doesn't see Luffy as an emperor for real.

And it's all about to change :sadgrin:
Well that's just silly, they're the ones who anointed him a Yonkou. And atleast the gorosei are aware Luffy took down Kaidou after awakening his god fruit. The reason Saturn isn't too worried atm is he probably believes they have enough to neutralize them as if they were any other Yonkou crew.

At the same time SH's losing here would be odd, the only questions are Saturn and Kizaru's fates.

If Kizaru is going down, it will either be Luffy defeating him, or the strawhats fighting together, the introduction of the photon gloves may play a part in that.

No one on the SHPs is strong enough to defeat Kizaru rn aside from Luffy. And I doubt this is going to be a major powerup arc so soon after Wano, so you can scratch off anything else.

I think this is a glimpse of the final ticking timebomb scenario of One Piece, where Luffy has to beat Blackbeard, in order to stop him from using the Gura from destroying the World.
yup very much looks like bb will show us the type of scale capable of threatening the entire world
wb didnt get to
but that will be insane

people around the world will essentially feel his attacks miles away .

defeating kaido and bigmom with kidd and law didnt solidify luffy's place as a yonko
no one around the world has really talked about it
greenbull , lucci didnt acknowledge it
the events of this arc will prob do it.
Greenbull is retarded
Lucci too

Oda made these WG guys be retarded
You don't downplay someone who just beat Yonko even with help

I hate how Oda try forcing these all "Luffy the underdog, he's not there yet" nah the guy splits the skies
He may not be as strong as OG yonko but he's definitely ~ Admirals at worst

I hope Kizaru doesn't act dumb as GB

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
:suresure:You reading one piece and you think Luffy isn't fighting or beating Kizaru but it'll be Zoro this arc?

Saturn is BM in this arc, a bigger threat but not the person Luffy gonna fight to prove himself
All im saying is that Luffy had C/D troubles both arc (back then Charlos and now Saturn), and Right Arms of Pirate Kings ended up fighting Kizaru to a stalemate.

Luffy will prove his Yonko status by taking out a Gorosei and literally shitting on that entire Armada.

G

Gorosei Informer

It's BB fruit now lmao
Zehahaha!
hmm could wb's fruit be inspired by the events that occured after imu fucked off an island
earthquake seems to be felt across the world
I've been hoping to see earthquakes both naturally occurring and caused by gawr gura I mean gura gura in the OP world.

This would be really neat if true Iif what you said is true.

I have a headcanon that the OP world was whole, just 1 continent like our world apparently was but the gura fruit might have split it or Pluton/ancient weapons or and the Oni did it.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Well that's just silly, they're the ones who anointed him a Yonkou. And atleast the gorosei are aware Luffy took down Kaidou after awakening his god fruit. The reason Saturn isn't too worried atm is he probably believes they have enough to neutralize them as if they were any other Yonkou crew.
They didn't though.
Yonko isnt a title to be "given", people in the World just call the 4 Strongest Pirate Crews as the 4 Emperor Crews.

But yea i agree on Kizaru.

Status
Not open for further replies.