Current Events Alright let me get this straight when it comes to Luffy, Zoro, Kizaru, and Saturn

It's the same thing again , History repeats itself ; Clowns like @Albino 👑 @JoNdule Cry about Zoro vs Kizaru ( Kaido ) Not happening ; and Oda stalls things out by either making Zoro fighting irrelevant opponents Like VAs in this case ( Apoo ) and these mfs become Optimistic but when the time comes these Zoro fans advise them to Wait by giving good reasoning and narratives that won't make Luffy Being Outshined but they still deny it until the time comes for Zoro to show OFF ; Zoro vs Kizaru ( Kaido ) happens and then these clowns either disappear for good ( @Albino 👑 ) Or delete their accounts for X time and say it's a fanservice ( @JoNdule ) ; I thought these clowns learnt a thing in Wano with The Ls they kept collecting each week but apparently they didn't.
Didn’t you think zoro was gonna be the hero of wano and kill kaido
:sanmoji:
Before the rooftop you were saying pretty much the same things, that Zoro dont belong there, he will face Kyoshiro, WsW etc etc

If Zoro fighting on rooftop didnt shit on 2 Yonko then Zoro with new PUs doing a bit better against 1 Admiral wont shit on them either.
I also didn’t think big mom and killer were going up. I was wrong
:kayneshrug:

I don’t care about zoro or anyone stalling admirals at this point. We’ve seen it a bunch already idc. I want to see an admiral actually go all out for once and lose

Again it’s not about that
It’s about people putting zoro on luffy and kizaru’s level which is bad enough but on top of that trying to widen the gap between him and mihawk as much as possible
Kaido almost lost to Oden and you think kaido is stronger than mihawk. Lol you just don't know how to powerscale
Yes they were comparable but kaido was stronger
Technically base kaido without conquerors oneshot oden but that’s not an accurate representation of either of their strength

I was the one who said ,
1/Zoro gonna fight against Kaido
2/He would do better and show better feats when they get grouped up .
3/He will kill Kaido .
4/He will show CoC

While u :
1/ Look Zoro is fighting Apoo Hahahahah
2/ What ? Luffy just beat a YC 1 , Zoro isn't there yet and you want him to show better Feats Hahahaha
3/ Nah he won't kill Kaido, Luffy is the MC Hahahaha
4/ Zoro won't have CoC only Luffy would have it if Zoro showed it so is Sanji which won't happen .

Let me see ; I got three things right since the start ( and ur ass disappeared ) and one of them was wrong ( you started appearing ) .

I don’t care about zoro or anyone stalling admirals at this point. We’ve seen it a bunch already idc. I want to see an admiral actually go all out for once and lose

It’s about people putting zoro on luffy and kizaru’s level which is bad enough but on top of that trying to widen the gap between him and mihawk as much as possi
Your obsession with Mihawk is truly unhealthy man.

You started your "argument" based on "Zorostans wants Kizaru only to prove Zoro > Luffy", after that "people putting Zoro on Kizaru/Luffy level is bad enough" and in the end "Gap between Mihawk to much"

In the end of the day Zoro vs Kizaru will happen. Will it be a short clash or a big one? Idk. Your Mihawk insecurities dont matter at all.

If OoT Zoro w/o PUs was able to fight on rooftop he's is capable to do more with his new PUs.

It’s about people putting zoro on luffy and kizaru’s level which is bad enough but on top of that trying to widen the gap between him and mihawk as much as possible

Yes they were comparable but kaido was stronger
Technically base kaido without conquerors oneshot oden but that’s not an accurate representation of either of their strength
Yeah but shanks stopped kaido.

Its you who can't accept the fact that Luffy and Zoro are portrayed equals since the beginning. And why is Zoro not equal to Luffy when he's trained by someone stronger than Rayleigh?

And Oden is as strong as these admirals and Zoro is the next Oden of wano. You're just insecure if you think Zoro still can't fight these admirals.

Dude wtf?

We Zoro fans have no problem with Luffy facing the strongest in the Arc.

If the Gorosei prove to be superior to the Admirals, then it wouldn't be a demerit to think that Luffy should face Saturn and not Kizaru. Both Kizaru and Saturn would be Top Tiers.
It literally doesn't matter if satrun>kizaru or not, luffy is always the first in the crew to beat a main enemy, luffy gonna defeat an admiral before anyone and luffy gonna defeat a gorosei before anyone (or imu as he is the leader), same as he beat a Warlord, yc, yonko before anyone else in the crew.

It literally doesn't matter if satrun>kizaru or not, luffy is always the first in the crew to beat a main enemy, luffy gonna defeat an admiral before anyone and luffy gonna defeat a gorosei before anyone (or imu as he is the leader), same as he beat a Warlord, yc, yonko before anyone else in the crew.
But this is different as admirals are weaker than yonkos and he also hasn't defeated a gorosei.

But this is different as admirals are weaker than yonkos and he also hasn't defeated a gorosei.
saturn said he doesnt want to be seen, he can be stronger then admirals but he can just not fight, and defeating admiral 1v1 is better then defeating kaido with help from others imo

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
How does it not matter? Lol.

Yes, Luffy will be the first to defeat a Gorosei.

it's likely
either Saturn isn't that strong and will be opponent of Vegapunk or if imu and Gorosei are final Villains it won't make much sense for Saturn to lose here he probably won't do any thing until he see defeat is likely and they will lose so he have no choice to fight in the end and will show his power and SHs will escape somehow

i don't think a full scale war is that likely
Post automatically merged:

oda already made another excuse with Handicapping Kizaru so he won't damage the island i don't think a full fight is likely

I rate Rayleigh highly. He is still stronger than zoro by a decent margin.

I have zoro in my top15 currently.

The thing is there is a marginal gap from characters in top15 and top10(like admirals/mihawk/dragon/yonko). I have the old trio as the gatekeepers to admiral level strength. For now i still have the old trio above zoro which is why i dont believe in the kizaru matchup
I disagree. I have current Zoro low top tier and beating the old trio.

Zoro who was already on a YC1 level on the RT based on his feats, performance and portrayal. Mastering enma and obtaining ACoC were both highlighted as significant growths that took him to a whole new level.

Mastering Emma is an incredibly difficult task. Oden was the only samurai or swordsman to ever master enma. Kaido put Oden on the same pedestal as Roger, Rocks and more. The manga told us Zoro would become stronger from just mastering enma. By Zoro mastering enma it took his already incredibly strong haki, strong enough to block hakia and scar Kaido, to a whole new level. At least at Oden's CoA haki level. It made Zoro overall stronger than King level. We saw how even when Zoro wasn't using overwhelming amounts of CoA haki King could no longer overpower or pressure Zoro. It doesn't matter how anyone looks at it, that was his own impressive growth.

Then we ACoC which is an even greater power than mastering enma. We saw how much stronger it made Luffy and Coby. ACoC is the reason Luffy was able to fight Kaido evenly and was recognized as a strong opponent by Kaido. That alone tells us just how much stronger a character can become by obtaining ACoC. Similar to Zoro, Luffy was on a YC1 level on the rooftop. It's illogical for me to believe ACoC won't have similar effects on Zoro. Zoro has crazy willpower as well.

Believing Zoro wouldn't have grown much stronger and reached at least a low top tier level from master Emma and obtaining ACoC goes against the manga.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
At the end of the day people acting like luffy and zoro are on the same level + Saturn and kizaru also being on the same level is still lowkey undermining luffy and his growth.

Luffy and zoro are not on the same level
When luffy fights Blackbeard zoro will fight shiryu
When/if luffy fights shanks zoro will fight beckman
When/if luffy fights imu zoro will fight nasjuro or s hawk or a holy knight idk

They’re not comparable and they aren’t beating comparable opponents
Saturn > Borsalino.

Saturn is Borsalino's direct superior. They are not "comparable".

Also zoro beating kizaru shits on kizaru
Acting like he’s just a stepping stone before shiryu and mihawk is extremely cap. He’s an admiral a legit top tier just as much of not more than mihawk. Acting like mihawk is levels above the admirals is cap. Downplaying the the strength and importance of the admirals is lame as hell
Borsalino isn't a peer to Mihawk either.

Shanks has already disabused us of the notion that the admirals are on par with the strongest pirates.

So yeah at the end of the day zoro beating kizaru and luffy beating slightly stronger Saturn 100% shits on luffy and kizaru
That's just your dumb take though.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Both current luffy and kizaru are at the very worst on a similar tier and comparable to mihawk. Luffy even beat someone stronger than mihawk in wano

Putting zoro on the same level as luffy and kizaru but also believing he’s still far from mihawk in strength is stupid

Pretending y’all aren’t downplaying the emperors, admirals, and any other top tier that doesn’t help push the sword agenda by saying zoro is on their level is stupid.
Y’all are just purposely playing dumb
Your powerscaling is atrocious and you're projecting your atrocious powerscaling on others:
  1. Current Zoro isn't far from Mihawk in strength
  2. As Shanks demonstrated and Aramaki admitted (wrt Kaido), there is some gap between Admirals and the strongest characters in the world

If they are going to be EOS opponents, I expect the Gorosei to be even stronger than the Admirals.