Current Events Alright let me get this straight when it comes to Luffy, Zoro, Kizaru, and Saturn

Damn over a thousand chapters later and people still don’t see the recurring theme of the series? This is just a response to the Zoro fans who are constantly trying to prove Zoro is above Luffy. Like every single arc Luffy took on the strongest. In every major faction. If Luffy couldn’t do it, why is it emphasized as if he is the only one to be able to do it? Not counting just shonen battle manga basics like OP. Main character takes on the strongest most of the time (of course doesn’t have to but ya know who’s story it is)

Anyway, Kizaru is too much for Zoro. I agree there should be a confrontation but he’s definitely not having an extended fight here and he would lose. Luffy is the only one here who can take out an admiral. He’s had plenty of skirmishes and beef with admirals, way more than Zoro. It’s an obstacle to the pirate king yonko, not the first mate/right hand to look good against one first.

Kizaru's match-up till now isnt in your favor tbh.
Yes it is.
He fought the strongest person available on Sabaody, then he fought the strongest person available after Whitebeard because Akainu is stronger than he is.

From Ray to Marco then Benn.
He didn't fight Ben Cuckmann. Rayleigh was the strongest on Sabaody. Akainu stole the WB/Shanks interactions. Is Akainu in Egghead right now?

I'm not even going into full details with the SA/Egghead Kizaru/Kuma/Sentomaru/PX parallels
You mean the guys Luffy swore HE would surpass in Amazon Lily?
3 characters which ONLY Luffy has interacted with ever since?

Zoro vs Kizaru is delusion. It isn't backed up by narrative or reading comprehension as shown by you lot trying to justify it some 20 chapters ago by pointing out Zoro's location which would have him run into Kizaru as he'd arrive or getting baited by leakers about ZKK which ended up being about Kaku

Kizaru > Saturn. The most likely pairing will be:

Luffy vs. Kizaru (Vegapunk bodyguard vs. Saturn bodyguard)
Vegapunk vs. Saturn (The Science guys)

Zoro will be diminished to fighting a vice admiral. You may argue one of the strongest ones/admiral candidates.

He’s had plenty of skirmishes and beef with admirals, way more than Zoro
Fake news.
His "plenty" skirmishes is none other than MF arc and his "beef" is against Akainu.

Yes it is.
He fought the strongest person available on Sabaody, then he fought the strongest person available after Whitebeard because Akainu is stronger than he is.
He didn't fight Ben Cuckmann. Rayleigh was the strongest on Sabaody. Akainu stole the WB/Shanks interactions. Is Akainu in Egghead right now?
Ray/Ben/Marco are the #2 of their respective crews.
All of them were paired with Kizaru.
Does it mean it will continue with Zoro ? Idk.

You can act like it didnt happen, no problem by me.

Zoro vs Kizaru is delusion. It isn't backed up by narrative or reading comprehension as shown by you lot trying to justify it some 20 chapters ago by pointing out Zoro's location which would have him run into Kizaru as he'd arrive or getting baited by leakers about ZKK which ended up being about Kaku
Calling people delusional about ZKK #2 when you yourself have said in the past that ZKKaido is possible makes you no better than them.
Where was the reading comprehension of yours back then ?

Ray/Ben/Marco are the #2 of their respective crews.
All of them were paired with Kizaru.
Does it mean it will continue with Zoro ? Idk.
Refusing to look at context doesn't make you right.
Roger was not in Sabaody, Kizaru fought the number #1 pirate there.
Btw Kizaru fought Whitebeard for as long as he fought Marco in panel time. And him being paired up with Marco/Beckmann is a matter of AKAINU stealing the spotlight so I will ask once again : is Akainu in Egghead?

Calling people delusional about ZKK #2 when you yourself have said in the past that ZKKaido is possible makes you no better than them.
Where was the reading comprehension of yours back then ?
I never ever argued that Zoro would be the one beating Kaido in a fight.
I always said it would be Luffy and then that Zoro could kill him since Kaido needs to die and Luffy has a no killing rule attached to him.
Huge difference.

Refusing to look at context doesn't make you right.
Roger was not in Sabaody, Kizaru fought the number #1 pirate there.
Btw Kizaru fought Whitebeard for as long as he fought Marco in panel time. And him being paired up with Marco/Beckmann is a matter of AKAINU stealing the spotlight so I will ask once again : is Akainu in Egghead?
No point arguing on this anymore.
I told you my pov and you told me yours.
I'm not even sure that Zoro will get something more than a simple clash.

I never ever argued that Zoro would be the one beating Kaido in a fight.
Simply that he would be the one to end his life after Luffy had beaten him.
Huge difference.
It would be more honest to admit that you tried to push Zoro & Kaido thing only because of your Admiral agenda.
Anything else is childish excuses.

Yonkofans are doing exactly the same thing as you right now, pushing Zoro vs Kizaru for the same reason.

Yes it is.

Kizaru had a clash with Whitebeard during MF that lasted longer than his 20 seconds "fight" against Marco anyway.
Tried to get to Luffy, then Whitebeard tries to stop him, Luffy and Garp confrontation happens that last half a chapter and we get back to Kizaru vs WB.

This "Kizaru only fights underlings" is pure Zorotards copium. Especially when you consider that Rayleigh was by far the strongest guy on Sabaody (and Roger died 20 years ago lol)

Saturn is the big bad though.

Why would he fight Vegapunk?
Imu is the big bad. Saturn is one of 5 lackeys that is replaceable. If he falls, Garling will probably replace him. He will fight Vegapunk because they are both head of Science in their respective faculty. And Vegapunk will prove himself over him.
Where does this come from?
The WG's strongest military force vs. an old geezer out of his prime - probably the oldest of the elders - that has Kizaru as his bodyguard.

I think you will be down to a disappointment. In Wano he also was diminished to fighting a commander.

Being Borsalino's superior.
Was Spandam stronger than Lucci?
Was Sengoku the strongest Marine pre-ts?
Is a retired 80 y.o + Kong stronger than every single pre-TS Marines?
Is Saint Charlos stronger than all the characters I've mentioned?

How does it work exactly?

Saturn isn't Kizaru's superior in the Marines. He's superior in the hierarchy due to being a Celestial Dragon politican.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Imu is the big bad. Saturn is one of 5 lackeys that is replaceable.
Apologies, I meant of this arc not the series.

The WG's strongest military force vs. an old geezer out of his prime - probably the oldest of the elders - that has Kizaru as his bodyguard.
The Gorosei appear to have Awakened Zoans and no sold Sabo's Hiken.

Was Spandam stronger than Lucci?
Was Sengoku the strongest Marine pre-ts?
Is a retired 80 y.o + Kong stronger than every single pre-TS Marines?
Is Saint Charlos stronger than all the characters I've mentioned?

How does it work exactly?

Saturn isn't Kizaru's superior in the Marines. He's superior in the hierarchy due to being a Celestial Dragon politican.
They are clearly more than Politicians, but to outright make them stronger than an Admiral without consistent feats is wack.
Post automatically merged:

The Admirals collectively can also no sell Sabo's hiken? I don't see the point.

You don't know if they are awakened. It's headcanon.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
You don't know if they are awakened. It's headcanon.
They have the sash we've seen Awakened Zoans with.

They are clearly more than Politicians, but to outright make them stronger than an Admiral without consistent feats is wack.
It shows that they're solid fighters.

As for feats, Imu basically negged Sabo.

They may or may not be awakened. I'd assume so, but it's not confirmed. But even if they are, Kizaru has one of the strongest Logias and given Kuzan, the admirals are pretty powerful and capable outside of their fruits too. We also know that age does take quite a toll on you, and Saturn seems like the oldest of the bunch, running around with a cane.

It was also repeatedly said how it's the admirals that guarantee the Tenryuubito their status, and when Caramel talked about the greatest shield the Tenryuubito could possibly have, she classified it as "admiral or fleet admiral in terms of rank". With them being considered the WG's strongest military force and the Gorosei not being unknown at all, given they even received bounties, I doubt they will just end up more powerful than the admirals, especially since they outnumber the admirals. It would diminish the admirals as the Tenryuubitos greatest shields.