Current Events Alright let me get this straight when it comes to Luffy, Zoro, Kizaru, and Saturn

Sanji's panel time is comparable to Zoro. In fact, he got more panels during post timeskip. My main point was Oda is insecure when it comes to Luffy's popularity and Sanji can't surpass Luffy's popularity, but Zoro can.
how is oda insecure, the story follows the journey of fluffy. not the shs, not zoro, not sanji, luffy

how is oda insecure, the story follows the journey of fluffy. not the shs, not zoro, not sanji, luffy
He has always been insecure about Zoro's popularity =>

Oda "Those who participated in the 'Character Popularity Vote', thank you very much. I'm really happy that Luffy came in first. I was worried that Zoro or Shanks might overtake him." - Oda's weekly comments (1998)
http://www.thegrandline.com/odatocLIVE.htm

Apollo

The Sol King
People are really trying to use comments Oda made quarter of a century ago when Oda has wanked both Zoro and SHANKS so much during that time until the present day :kobeha:

It's not really the case... I mean we saw what happened with gb... They were literally testing him in wano as an enemy which momo and co can handle or not. And luffy is someone who has beaten Kaido.. He has no need to prove that he can beat an admiral.
It's not about need, it's about how the story goes.
This is Luffy's story and people need to realize this.