Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro blocked big moms and kaidos combined attack, therefor he is more powerful than both of them combined and they’re weak

the logic on display here
No one, and I mean NO ONE is saying that as far as I can see. First, Zoro almost died from blocking that attack for only A FEW SECONDS. And second, the comparison between Lucci and Kizaru is entirely different from what you tried to exemplify.

Gotta say, after all this time, glad we are finally here. Wano was a weird time because it felt like fighting 2 Yonko meant there couldn't be any focus on others relative to their power afterwards.

To have Kizaru have his own focus is actually refreshing, especially before whatever this fight for the 4th RP ends up becoming (imo, a full scale war between Akainu and the 4 Yonko).

Craziest part is now we know Elbaf is next (as long as there arent any detours) but we dont know the constraints as to what that arc contains (doesnt seem to be 4th RP related since Shanks left it). Whats cool is it means Law's original destination should exist before Lodestar too, since it evidently seems we are converging on their routes.

2 break weeks hahahahah, why don´t oda admit that he´s old and can´t draw this shit anymore? take care of the lore and guide thoroughly the drawings done by young prospects chosen by him.
İt's getting tiring at this point , like make it a monthly manga already bcs these breaks are now becoming so usual , the last time i remember we got straight up chapters was with the shanks situation

Muscle memory sure I buy that.
Personality traits yeah absolutely.
But Boa herself didn’t fall for luffy until she found out he punched a CD and hid Sandersonia brand.

So imma call Bs on this
They going with the bloodline elements can record the individual experiences which can effect them which is already crazy.
Something like Personality traits can greatly change on where , who and how you grow up with but since that don't seem to matter . ( since they remember there old lives in some way )
Put in down to Luffy is Boa type lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.