Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
its the sole reason am buying the game
Post automatically merged:

heard homelander was in it too @TheAncientCenturion
Have not watched the boys yet, but I do know Homelander vs Omniman was a death battle thing.

So that's fun. A buddy tried explaining to me the new story for MK1 and I clonked out, shit was supposed to be streamlined and it's as convoluted as always.

Have not watched the boys yet, but I do know Homelander vs Omniman was a death battle thing.

So that's fun. A buddy tried explaining to me the new story for MK1 and I clonked out, shit was supposed to be streamlined and it's as convoluted as always.
Last MK ended in a soft reboot, so everything in the new game is "new" lore to learn.

It looks dope.

homelander and omni man is nothing close to a death battle
but I guess thats the consequence of adding a lot of characters in the latest pack.

A
At this point just treat Saturn as an endgame threat. He'll get his due diligence at some point but its not his focus yet.

Im glad Kizaru isnt being overshadowed at this time
I’ve literally been saying this since we found out he was coming.

Saturn isn’t going to hulk out, go Minotaur mode, and have a super saiyan fight with Luffy in front of the marines. He and the other gorosei literally didn’t chase Sabo out of the throne room there’s no way there combat potential is supposed to be common knowledge.

He’s gonna flex a little bit at the end of the arc and leave

I’ve literally been saying this since we found out he was coming.

Saturn isn’t going to hulk out, go Minotaur mode, and have a super saiyan fight with Luffy in front of the marines. He and the other gorosei literally didn’t chase Sabo out of the throne room there’s no way there combat potential is supposed to be common knowledge.

He’s gonna flex a little bit at the end of the arc and leave
Credit me for the minotaur theory at least

Status
Not open for further replies.